1. Thankfully I haven't watched it yet, not sure if I will at all judging from the comments. Still digging the song, hopefully we don't get any more poppy shit like Dig Down and all they do from now on is decent again.

Also, I hate them for this:

2. Funny, there are always people that say "I only like the old Editors, Coldplay, U2, Muse". These people probably expect bands not to evolve or being influanced by other music.
  3. Originally posted by il_famo:Funny, there are always people that say "I only like the old Editors, Coldplay, U2, Muse". These people probably expect bands not to evolve or being influanced by other music.
    These people probably have tastes.
  4. the new single is not so particular cute
  5. not bad... nothing super exciting, but much much better than Dig Down, Madness etc...
  6. Originally posted by il_famo:Funny, there are always people that say "I only like the old Editors, Coldplay, U2, Muse". These people probably expect bands not to evolve or being influanced by other music.
    I love when bands evolve. Although sometimes they evolve into shit. Nothing wrong with not liking a direction a band is taking musically. It happens.
  7. Madness is far better than this imo.
  8. Imo Madness is one of their worst songs...
  9. Yeah? I think it has something different than the others that is alright.