1. Originally posted by Macphistflylove them.
    Second best live band in the World.

Origin of Symmetry is a masterpiece.

Yep, really love this cd. 'Darkshines', 'Bliss' and 'Hyper Music' are great songs.

2. They played megalomania on Britain's largest organ
  3. Originally posted by Hans23[..]

They played megalomania on Britain's largest organ

And I was 10 feet or less from Bellamy during it
  4. I just got the HAARP DVD/CD combo......breathtaking. highly recommended.
  5. Originally posted by nicktheidiot[..]
    And I was 10 feet or less from Bellamy during it

Lucky you, Where else have you seen them live?

6. Originally posted by AAV711I just got the HAARP DVD/CD combo......breathtaking. highly recommended.

Me too, i'm speakless... That version of New Born is so f*cking good. The entire concert is awesome. On the holy ground of Wembley...
    Love it
  7. Originally posted by Hans23[..]

Lucky you, Where else have you seen them live?

That was my first time but I'm seeing them again in Dublin in August, which I'm happy about as I've wanted to go to Dublin for a whole. Take a guess why

Anyone heard the Newton Abbot demo the lovely people at muselive managed to get for us all?
  8. http://ww1.rtp.pt/antena3/ muse are playing Rock in Rio (In Lisbon ) tonight at 9:45 pm GTM if anyones got nothing to do and wants to listen
  9. Originally posted by AAV711I just got the HAARP DVD/CD combo......breathtaking. highly recommended.

Agree. Great stuff! And Matt Bellamy is amazing... how he plays all that crazy guitar bits as he does AND sings...

LOVE his custom Manson guitars. Great toys.
  10. Originally posted by nicktheidiot[..]

That was my first time but I'm seeing them again in Dublin in August, which I'm happy about as I've wanted to go to Dublin for a whole. Take a guess why

Anyone heard the Newton Abbot demo the lovely people at muselive managed to get for us all?

I actually only heard Muse a few weeks ago. Funnily enough, it was those demos. And they're pretty good too.
  11. Originally posted by Macphistflylove them.
    Second best live band in the World.

Origin of Symmetry is a masterpiece.

I think Absolution is more appropriate for this title - I have to admit that I'm more into the latter stuff than the earlier stuff, but to be honest, they're a great band