1. Algorithm is the best song on the album
  2. I'm holding on for dear life. I don't tend to seek out leaks. Really looking forward to the 80s pop/rock vibe.

One more evening to go...
  3. Is Dom still in the band? Great drummer reduced to absolutely nothing on this album. Kudos to everyone enjoying this. I guess I have outgrown Muse, or vice versa.
  4. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:Is Dom still in the band? Great drummer reduced to absolutely nothing on this album. Kudos to everyone enjoying this. I guess I have outgrown Muse, or vice versa.
    to me this is the great reason that i stopped to listen Muse since 2nd Law
  5. They just repeat themselves... every song reminds me of some other song of theirs... there is nothing new on this album except for the overal sound is taken to 80's disco... (for example The Void is same as Resistance(the song)/something from BHaR)
  6. Originally posted by Alvin:They just repeat themselves... every song reminds me of some other song of theirs... there is nothing new on this album except for the overal sound is taken to 80's disco... (for example The Void is same as Resistance(the song)/something from BHaR)
    Well said. Seems like they ran out of vocal melodies a while ago.
  7. Absolutely love Propoganda. Hopefully hear some of these at Royal Albert Hall in a few weeks.
  8. Every Muse album is different,and this one is no exception.Yes there are going to be differing opinions about it,but this album needs to be looked at in a wider perspective.Sure Dig Down was,and will never be my favourite track,but most of the others are,brilliant.It's big in sound,bombastic,over the top,but that's Muse for you.
  9. I’m liking simulation theory so far
    Algorithm 7.5/10
    The darkside 10/10
    Pressure 9/10
    Propaganda 8/10
    Break it to me 7.5/10
    Something human 7.5/10
    Thought contagion 10/10
    Get up and fight 10/10
    Blockades 8.5/10
    Madness 2 (dig down) 2/10
    The void 8/10