1. Nice view I'm very curious as to how will they translate this into stadiums, even if it's a huge setup it's very arena-oriented. If they go full-on for stadiums this can be the most visually impressive tour since Roger Waters' The Wall.
  2. Well that came outta nowhere

Muse are pleased to announce new shows on the Simulation Theory World Tour:

07 September | Oslo, Norway | Telenor Arena
    08 September | Copenhagen, Denmark | Royal Arena
    10 September | Berlin, Germany | Mercedes-Benz Arena
    12 September | Amsterdam, Netherlands | Ziggo Dome

3. I f*ing hate those NOT-FULL TOUR announcemnts...
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:Well that came outta nowhere

Muse are pleased to announce new shows on the Simulation Theory World Tour:

07 September | Oslo, Norway | Telenor Arena
    08 September | Copenhagen, Denmark | Royal Arena
    10 September | Berlin, Germany | Mercedes-Benz Arena
    12 September | Amsterdam, Netherlands | Ziggo Dome

[image]
    Nice! I would prefer to see them in an arena than a stadium tbh

5. Muse is the only band I have experienced in a very small venue (Belfast Ulster Hall), a mid size arena (Madrid Wizink Center) and stadiums (Rome Olimpico and Madrid Calderón).
    And for them it's either all intimate (the Belfast show is still my fav to this day because of the venue, the performance, the fact it was their first comeback gig and the setlist) OR all out, super-blown stadiums. The 2 arena gigs were my least favorite - of course not only because of the venue, but surely had some impact as well.

I very much prefer arenas for mostly any other band though. Including U2!
  6. Not the biggest MUSE fan but see they're doing Manchester the day after I'm in Manchester anyway to see Noel Gallagher. Might stay around and get a ticket.
  7. Originally posted by SJKamal:Not the biggest MUSE fan but see they're doing Manchester the day after I'm in Manchester anyway to see Noel Gallagher. Might stay around and get a ticket.
    You should
  8. They are coming to the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam in September.
    Going to try to get tickets...

9. Has anyone experienced the cheap £49 seats in a stadium? Do you still get a good view of the show?
  10. I'd say avoid. Much rather go to the 313-318 sections which must be almost as "cheap" but with a much better view of the show overall. Of course you will be closer to the action in these 204-207 and 328-325 sections but they're much more prone to suffer bad sound and reverb (although this is quite dependant on each stadium) AND in this particular case I think you'll miss much of the visual performance.
  11. Been in the nosebleeds at Wembley.

Sound is crap.