1. Can anyone direct me to some Muse bootlegs from this current tour?
  2. It's incredibly disappointing that this tour isolates some great Muse songs like
    Spoiler (click to toggle)
    New Born, Reapers, Stockholm Syndrome to < 2 minutes in the setlist.
  3. Yeah but they're great 2 minute blocks.
  4. Originally posted by ASortOfDesire:It's incredibly disappointing that this tour isolates some great Muse songs like
    Spoiler (click to toggle)
    New Born, Reapers, Stockholm Syndrome to < 2 minutes in the setlist.
    I really do hope The Hague's International Court of Justice prosecutes and properly punishes whoever from the Muse camp proposed squeezing several of their best songs into a medley.
  5. Back from Prague... A bit disappointed with the show, to be honest. I'm adding nothing new to what's been said before, but I'll say it anyway: too much focus on the scenic part of the show, too few on the musical aspects. Matt plays guitar/piano less and less, each time there's more songs in which he only sings for most/all of the time; I'm ok with that (U2 fan, right?), but part of the absolute devotion that I feel (or felt) for him is that he was a GREAT piano+guitar player besides a good singer. Also he was a bit hoarse, as if he had just overcome a flu or a cold - not his fault, but something that undoubtedly affected the show in a very negative way. Other than that, the song choices are predictable and there are no rarities or hardcore-oriented songs whatsoever, it's absolutely a "new album + greatest hits" kind of gig. And last but not least, the Czech audience wasn't really into the gig (except maybe for Plug In Baby, TIRO, Starlight and surprisingly Thought Contagion).

These 14 minutes alone are worth the price of admission alone, though:

6. Truth is it's hard to get into gig which is more focused on theatre/production/spectacle than on music. But overal it wasn't bad show. I wasn't blown away but also wasn't disappointed. I wouldn't definitely go that far but some people said it was best show they've ever seen (apparently had not seen much - definitely not U2 ).
  7. Originally posted by Alvin:Truth is it's hard to get into gig which is more focused on theatre/production/spectacle than on music. But overal it wasn't bad show. I wasn't blown away but also wasn't disappointed. I wouldn't definitely go that far but some people said it was best show they've ever seen (apparently had not seen much - definitely not U2 ).
    The show is absolutely STELLAR to the eyes of casual fans. I'm sure 90% of the audience WAS blown away! They still put on a great show, I'm just nitipicking
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    The show is absolutely STELLAR to the eyes of casual fans. I'm sure 90% of the audience WAS blown away! They still put on a great show, I'm just nitipicking
    Yeah - we saw Popmart, 360, ie/ei - we won't be amazed by anything right?