1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Great photo

I saw The Void debuting yesterday and I was so glad. Thumbs up! I wish I could make it to London for the recording of the tour film, it seems as though they're starting to add things to the set. Showfuckingbiz was rehearsed the other day, for god's sake!

Front row, left side. A was a great evening, better then Nijmegen. Ziggo Dome is the best venue for these kind of shows.
  2. Very nice It's exactly 4 years since U2 rocked the Ziggo btw. Nice anniversary for you I guess!
  3. Finally a proshot of the metal medley Last night at Rock In Rio:

4. By accident i discovered that 3sat dropped Drones World Tour Movie! Go to their website if you live in Germany / Austria or check musebootlegs I didn’t like it too much in cinema but so far it’s okey on tv, the sound could have been better still hope for Blu-ray release
    https://www.3sat.de/kultur/pop-around-the-clock/muse-102.html
  5. Beautiful cover
  6. I've always thought it's a really wonderful song. Ok, it might be ruined by cheesy lyrics and the whole context of it being a song for Twilight movie wasn't the best, but musically it's one of their best from the Resistance era.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I've always thought it's a really wonderful song. Ok, it might be ruined by cheesy lyrics and the whole context of it being a song for Twilight movie wasn't the best, but musically it's one of their best from the Resistance era.
    I never loved it, I found cheesy even the music. My fav from Resistance era is MK Ultra - it's among their best songs ever
  8. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    I never loved it, I found cheesy even the music. My fav from Resistance era is MK Ultra - it's among their best songs ever
    Yeah of course, MK Ultra and Unnatural Selection play in another league completely. But Neutron Star Collision always appealed to me as one of those epic, pompous, overblown Muse symphonic tracks - but condensed into a little 3 minute piece.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Originally posted by Alvin
    [..]

Yeah of course, MK Ultra and Unnatural Selection play in another league completely. But Neutron Star Collision always appealed to me as one of those epic, pompous, overblown Muse symphonic tracks - but condensed into a little 3 minute piece.

Completely agree LikeASong..The track reaches all the heights that a Muse song should have.I just wish that they would consider doing a Bond theme tune one day,it would be perfect for their music.
  10. Originally posted by vertigoian:[..]Completely agree LikeASong..The track reaches all the heights that a Muse song should have.I just wish that they would consider doing a Bond theme tune one day,it would be perfect for their music.
    They already did... check Supremacy
  11. Great show!
    I downloaded it last month.