1. Originally posted by djrlewis:[..]
    First person I thought of when I heard the new mix of CE today was you Sergio.
    They've made a beautiful song even more beautiful!
    Haha well that says a lot Thanks Dan! I hope to see them perform it next time I see them. They better!!
  2. I was lucky enough to be (and appear!) at the Rome 2013 DVD filming, and 6 years later they did it again. Turns out MUSE are releasing the Madrid 2019 Simulation Theory show in Virtual Reality. It's available only as a VR thing in StageVerse ( https://stageverse.com/muse ) which sadly isn't supported by many phones out there but I'm sure it will surface as a regular video. I'm hoping so!

3. We only need some smart$£s to rip the audio… eventually some steady shots form all 16 angels and semi-multicam is there 🤣 the preview is weird
  4. Originally posted by zbych:[image]
    We only need some smart$£s to rip the audio… eventually some steady shots form all 16 angels and semi-multicam is there 🤣 the preview is weird
    Ripping the audio shouldn't be a problem, but I'm more concerned about the video lol
  5. Ripped audio of Madrid can be found on musebootlegs site.
  6. Thanks zbych
  7. Thanks for the heads up! It's a shame the outtro riffs were edited out, but anyway. Sounds very good, even though the voice is a bit too reverb-ish for my taste. It's a great memento of a good show.
  8. Sounds killer

9. It sounds sick
  10. Consider my interest piqued