1. Originally posted by Hans23[..]

How could i forget, it seems that Supermassive Blck Holes his favorite at the moment, the epic ones take a while to grow on you such as Buterflies and Hurricanes and Stockholm Syndrome, but once you here the live versions

Definitely. Absolution is my favourite album personally, then Blackholes and Revelations. The other 2 are definitely good, but I prefer the refined, sophisticated feel of the later albums
  2. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    Definitely. Absolution is my favourite album personally, then Blackholes and Revelations. The other 2 are definitely good, but I prefer the refined, sophisticated feel of the later albums

The first two are good for the individual tracks (OoS especially), But Absolution takes the prize for being pure epic, especially Stockholm Syndrome live
  3. You know what's weird? I've never listened to Muse once. Time for a visit to iTunes, methinks.

What album is the best to start with?
  4. Originally posted by drewhigginsYou know what's weird? I've never listened to Muse once. Time for a visit to iTunes, methinks.

What album is the best to start with?

Absolution, defently
  5. Originally posted by Hans23[..]

The first two are good for the individual tracks (OoS especially), But Absolution takes the prize for being pure epic, especially Stockholm Syndrome live

Yeah I agree, Absolution and B&R work as albums because they have a strong theme throughout, and you're right about the earlier albums - good individual pieces, not so strong as a whole. And Drew, where have you been lol?! Never listened to Muse once? Crikey...
  6. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    Yeah I agree, Absolution and B&R work as albums because they have a strong theme throughout, and you're right about the earlier albums - good individual pieces, not so strong as a whole. And Drew, where have you been lol?! Never listened to Muse once? Crikey...

Well, that was kind of an understatement. I have once on the Live8 DVD. The guitar starts out like really grungy.

I'll try and find out the name of the song. It was quite good though.
  7. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

Well, that was kind of an understatement. I have once on the Live8 DVD. The guitar starts out like really grungy.

I'll try and find out the name of the song. It was quite good though.

Hysteria
    Bliss
    Time Is Running Out
    Plug In Paby

that was the set from Live 8 paris, only two where on the Paris Live 8 DVD (Hysteria and Bliss), while Time Is Running Out is on the Live 8 compilation DVD.
  8. Anyone else from here go to the Marlay Park show the other night? Was absolutely epic, huge laser beams and sattelite dishes as video screens. They played Dead Star too which I was mega chuffed about, although they were ment to play Blackout with the heliosphere dancers too but didn't end up doing it Got videos of the intro where the sattelites started doing a little dance then they came on with Map Of The Problematique which was great and of the cover of Man With A Harmonice by Ennio Morricone as an intro to Knights Of Cydonia with Chris on the harmonica which I'm gonna pop on youtube when I get back tonight

And of course I did my sightseeing at the Clarence and Windmill Lane too
  9. Originally posted by nicktheidiotAnyone else from here go to the Marlay Park show the other night? Was absolutely epic, huge laser beams and sattelite dishes as video screens. They played Dead Star too which I was mega chuffed about, although they were ment to play Blackout with the heliosphere dancers too but didn't end up doing it Got videos of the intro where the sattelites started doing a little dance then they came on with Map Of The Problematique which was great and of the cover of Man With A Harmonice by Ennio Morricone as an intro to Knights Of Cydonia with Chris on the harmonica which I'm gonna pop on youtube when I get back tonight

And of course I did my sightseeing at the Clarence and Windmill Lane too

Nice!!
    that must've been a fantastic gig mate!!
    let us know when you've up-loaded the vids!!
    and for the sightseeing!!!
  10. Right erm, first time using the youtube code on here

Thats the crazy sattelite intro + MOTP. The only other complete song I filmed was the Man With A Harmonica so I'm gonna put that on now before I go collapse

Here's hoping V Festival get good setlists, I've heard they won't be playing any new songs (Bellamy said with Fury they played it so much before Absolution that when they went to record it he was annoyed with it so he isn't keen on playing new songs) and of course there's much talk of props that aren't just on the stage and arriving in UFO's
  11. Originally posted by nicktheidiotRight erm, first time using the youtube code on here
    [YouTube Video]
    Thats the crazy sattelite intro + MOTP. The only other complete song I filmed was the Man With A Harmonica so I'm gonna put that on now before I go collapse

Here's hoping V Festival get good setlists, I've heard they won't be playing any new songs (Bellamy said with Fury they played it so much before Absolution that when they went to record it he was annoyed with it so he isn't keen on playing new songs) and of course there's much talk of props that aren't just on the stage and arriving in UFO's

Nice video mate!!!

thanks for sharing!!