1. Originally posted by cyborgninja117:The band seem to have this idea that the size of the venue dictates how long the sets should be when, in reality, it should be decided by the length of their career. It should be a minimum of 21-22 songs (instrumentals should simply not count) for every gig. No excuse.
    Someone print this post in dinA3 size and show it to the band in the upcoming shows, please 🙏🙏🙏
  2. @LikeASong But it's not regular tour right? And they are killing it setlistwise. I would take this setlist over regular tour setlist any day even if it's shorter.
  3. Originally posted by Alvin:@LikeASong But it's not regular tour right? And they are killing it setlistwise. I would take this setlist over regular tour setlist any day even if it's shorter.
    Little surprises setlist wise. Only one song I haven't seen in a regular show. Don't get me wrong it was a good concert, but they have enough songs the fans haven't heard in years they could have been played.
  4. Originally posted by il_famo:[..]
    Little surprises setlist wise. Only one song I haven't seen in a regular show. Don't get me wrong it was a good concert, but they have enough songs the fans haven't heard in years they could have been played.
    I haven' seen: The Gallery, Minimum, Assassin, Space Dementia, Agitated
    Are not regular songs for tours in last years: Citizen Erase, New Born
  5. Originally posted by Alvin:@LikeASong But it's not regular tour right? And they are killing it setlistwise. I would take this setlist over regular tour setlist any day even if it's shorter.
    It's not regular tour, that's right... But It's still too short and too plagued with intermissions and instrumentals to justify the 500€ expense that going to Amsterdam or Milan would have meant for me
  6. Don't get me wrong - it's a monumental improvement over the sets from the entire ST tour but no band that has been playing for 20+ years should be getting away with 16 song sets.

If they consider it these gigs 'warm up' shows, the tickets prices should reflect that. I hate to say it but it's just laziness from the band. Minimum and Gallery are welcome additions but they shouldn't be taking up a 'proper' song slot.
  7. Originally posted by cyborgninja117:Don't get me wrong - it's a monumental improvement over the sets from the entire ST tour but no band that has been playing for 20+ years should be getting away with 16 song sets.

If they consider it these gigs 'warm up' shows, the tickets prices should reflect that. I hate to say it but it's just laziness from the band. Minimum and Gallery are welcome additions but they shouldn't be taking up a 'proper' song slot.
    Agreed, I saw an Inhaler show this year and it was a hour. But you take it for granted because they are just starting. When you pay triple for a band which has 9 albums you can expact hope for a little bit more.

8. Man with the harmonica
  9. Epic show yesterday. Really enjoyed it. Loved every part of it. The light setup was nice and the atmosphere was crazy.
  10. Originally posted by il_famo:[..]
    Agreed, I saw an Inhaler show this year and it was a hour. But you take it for granted because they are just starting. When you pay triple for a band which has 9 albums you can expact hope for a little bit more.
    Saw Inhaler too in Paradiso Amsterdam and tickets were 25 Euro or so. They indeed played only an hour but they were great and had a great lightshow and sound.