1. Originally posted by germcevoy:Making the switch to Google music. So far so decent. Throwing everything up into the cloud now. This could be me on Android for good it seems.

Nice!
    Are you on the Free service or the All Access?
  2. Gerard's post has reassured me in my thought that the future of technology is a battle between Google and Apple.

3. All Access is US only for launch. Will definitely trial it at least when it lands. It's cool to be able to run an itunes like interface from within any web browser for now though. It even carried across play counts.
  4. Has anyone ever lost audio in iTunes? In my purchased folder it says that I bought an item but it can't locate it. When I call up the file it doesn't say 'download.'

Anyone?
  5. Pretty sure I lost Radiohead's In Rainbows Live From The Basement. I have a receipt showing that I paid for it many years ago but it's nowhere to be found. I know things get taken down (eg, The Complete U2) but I still can still access these files (eg, Please and Last Night On Earth single edits).
  6. I’m sure I’ve had an issue a few times when switching devices for the U2 paris 87 audio tracks. 2 or 3 of them not appearing. Sure for ISHFWILF I could never get it again and just got the audio elsewhere. That’s why I still like cd’s, always a good back up for digital files and easier than having to look for downloads online to replace anything that got lost when changing devices.