1. Originally posted by tui[..]

lol like you wouldnt believe!.. ive always loved the police but you know only really known their popular hits, after seeing their concert though... all their songs live ALL of them are just outstanding! ive just come to appreciate their music more

I understand I don't like them that much, but if I imagine that I do like them without having attended a concert yet, I can understand the impact it has.
  2. i got offered free tickets to see them in dublin and i didnt take them. what a fuckin mistake that was. it makes me nauseous thinking about it.
  3. I might be going, but I have to wait until tonight to find out.
  4. Originally posted by robbie07i got offered free tickets to see them in dublin and i didnt take them. what a fuckin mistake that was. it makes me nauseous thinking about it.

Awww no what a show you missed out on! i really do feel sorry for you right now! im sorry!
  5. Originally posted by drewhigginsI might be going, but I have to wait until tonight to find out.

Aww seriously its a concert you just dont want to miss! Stings voice is sounding great now, better then last years performances but nevertheless dont miss out!

6. Congratulations "Party Girl" on what sounds a great time.I'm sure those 3 boys put on a performance just for you,'cos they knew you where coming.

"Stewart,Andy.....look.Theres tui,I told you she was here.Andy,do you know the chords to that Irish beat combo,U2's or something,that tune they got on that tree album One Tree Hill.I know she likes it,let's give it a go!".......

7. Hey TUI!!!
    Nice!!!! I'm glad you liked it!!!
    I had the same feeling you have now, I saw THE POLICE on DECEMBER here in Argentina!! awesome show too, and they suppossedly filmed a DVD here in Buenos Aires....
    cheers!!
  8. Damn damn damnnnnn lucky you are, Tui!!!!! I am SOO JEALOUS!!! (Although I think I will see them in Bilbao on July 4th 2008 or the day after in Madrid...)

And Sting's new beard looks like the castaway on Message In A Bottle
  9. Originally posted by tui[..]

Awww no what a show you missed out on! i really do feel sorry for you right now! im sorry!

yeah. they night before they were playing my uncle offered me his tickets and i just wasnt bothered traveling to up to dublin and back. a huge mistake. ohh well.
  10. Mmmm it was indeed a good show, and in my opinion better than Wellington . . .. ( well expect for the wardrobe malfunction for Ms Fergy)

Anthoo . . Tui for you I found this link dunno if you've grabbed it yet, recorded by Fenderboy who the the U2 Auckland 06 shows . . so you know it's all good!.

http://kiwiconcerts.blogspot.com/2008/01/police-auckland-19012007.html