1. Listened to them for the first time a couple days ago.

2. Is there a better Rock Drummer than Stewart Copeland? I've yet to see one not just his technique but his rhythm and feel for the songs is incredible, such a shame they split at their peak would have been intersting to hear what they would have done in the 90s and beyond.
  3. It would be like seeing Jimi Hendrix playin’ now....naaah
    Police are gone.they left a good mark on us
    Five albums and nothing more , a short intense story
    If you like The Police and Sting then you can buy Bring on The Night the live album by Sting who gives a new life to some Police songs
    Fantastic!
  4. Originally posted by Fly40:It would be like seeing Jimi Hendrix playin’ now....naaah
    Police are gone.they left a good mark on us
    Five albums and nothing more , a short intense story
    If you like The Police and Sting then you can buy Bring on The Night the live album by Sting who gives a new life to some Police songs
    Fantastic!
    Sting on his own is like an IPad without the internet he just ain't as good solo some mid 90s stuff was good but probably the main reason he reformed The Police was his solo career had hit the rocks mid 00s and as with most lead singers needed his ego massaged.
  5. Sting has made The Dream of - Bring on the Night- nothing like the sun
    Then he could close the factory
  6. Originally posted by popmarter:Is there a better Rock Drummer than Stewart Copeland? I've yet to see one not just his technique but his rhythm and feel for the songs is incredible, such a shame they split at their peak would have been intersting to hear what they would have done in the 90s and beyond.
    He's among my favorite drummers. He runs a youtube channel, too.
  7. Originally posted by Fly40:
    If you like The Police and Sting then you can buy Bring on The Night the live album by Sting who gives a new life to some Police songs Fantastic!
    One of the best live albums I've heard. There's not a single mediocre performance on it.