1. ======================================================
    Achtung: This is a post on usenet, for more information on usenet and on how-to-download from it:
    http://www.u2start.com/help/bootlegs/#11
    ======================================================

Newsgroup: alt.binaries.dvd.music
    Filename: WarRockMilestone
    Rars: 51
    Pars: 5~10%
    Posted: January 19

NZB link

======================================================

U2's first gold album, WAR, established the Irish quartet as one of the greatest rock bands of all time. This volume of the ROCK MILESTONES series offers a critical review of the 1983 masterpiece through rare live-performance clips and interviews with rock critics and journalists like Mick Wall and BP Fallon.
    This film takes you to the very heart of War. With the help of immaculately researched archival performance and interview footage, War is here deconstructed and analysed by a dedicated team of critics and insiders. Expert insights include those of Chas De Whalley; A&R man through U2s early years, plus the unparalleled knowledge of Mick Wall and BP Fallon; two veterans cum journalists cum music authors with a pedigree in the industry second to none. All these elements come together to make this the truly comprehensive review of one of U2s greatest albums.

Format: AC-3, Color, Dolby, DTS Surround Sound, DVD-Video, Subtitled, NTSC
    Language: English
    Subtitles: Spanish
    Number of discs: 1
    Studio: Classic Rock Legends
    DVD Release Date: May 15, 2007
    Run Time: 50 minutes

2. I just found this documentary on YouTube and was shocked how good it was. From a long time fan it made me realize how important the War album was to U2. War was a mature U2 ready to take on the world. While touring the US during Boy and October, they came across some IRA supporters and decided they didn’t want to support either side. Sunday Bloody Sunday was the result. Bono also said that even though the album was called War that the album was really about love. Interesting now that SOE is all about love. His message still exists!! They also had to fight to have the album artwork. Their label didn’t want the boy on the album. I’m glad they won. Anyway, for those who never seen it before like me i hope you enjoy it.
  3. Good catch @raynman009