1. Originally posted by germcevoyoh my god!!! This is cool

[image]

looks awesome!
    but I really don't want a portrait, but I thought about that pic, even getting my actual Boy avatar... but still, it's a portrait..... not quite what I'm looking for... hehe!!

BTW:: check this one out: Vertigo-Tattoo

cheers
  2. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX[..]

looks awesome!
    but I really don't want a portrait, but I thought about that pic, even getting my actual Boy avatar... but still, it's a portrait..... not quite what I'm looking for... hehe!!

BTW:: check this one out: Vertigo-Tattoo

cheers

don't like that one much. I'd be going for something a little more iconic that Vertigo. Anything from War-Pop would do just nice. I'm gonna get a small U2 memento myself some day
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

don't like that one much. I'd be going for something a little more iconic that Vertigo. Anything from War-Pop would do just nice. I'm gonna get a small U2 memento myself some day

I don't either... just posting for examples of what I'm not doing!! haha!
    I'm starting to really like the idea of the ZOOBABY or the JT as the leg of the pic you posted....
    we have plenty of time, it's not like I'm going tomorrow!! maybe in a couple of weeks!
  4. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX[..]

I don't either... just posting for examples of what I'm not doing!! haha!
    I'm starting to really like the idea of the ZOOBABY or the JT as the leg of the pic you posted....
    we have plenty of time, it's not like I'm going tomorrow!! maybe in a couple of weeks!

yup tattoo's need a bit of thought. Just make sure the idea of a U2 tattoo isn't on your mind the next time you get pissed or you'l wake up with a nude Adam Claytin on your back
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

yup tattoo's need a bit of thought. Just make sure the idea of a U2 tattoo isn't on your mind the next time you get pissed or you'l wake up with a nude Adam Claytin on your back

lol...
    As said before, something iconic would be nice... Zoo Babies are pretty good, a Joshua Tree is a very classy one...a Lemon maybe...not so good...

My suggestion would be a Zoo Baby or a Joshua Tree with a very nice piece of lyrics below it...a nice one, not something like "intellectual tortoise"
  6. What about the ATYCLB suitcase?
  7. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

lol...
    As said before, something iconic would be nice... Zoo Babies are pretty good, a Joshua Tree is a very classy one...a Lemon maybe...not so good...

My suggestion would be a Zoo Baby or a Joshua Tree with a very nice piece of lyrics below it...a nice one, not something like "intellectual tortoise"

I think I'll be getting either the ZOOBABY or the JT, would love to have some lyrics, but I've been told they get blurry with time, and have to be of a specific measure in order to last... and I would'nt know what to write though....
    a good one could be: WE'LL SHINE LIKE STARS IN THE SUMMER NIGHT
  8. Originally posted by notcomingdownWhat about the ATYCLB suitcase?

that could be a good one, given my past....
    so you know, I was born in Argentina but I was raised in Venezuela, so maybe the suitcase could be an option...
    thanks!!
  9. I saved some cool U2-related tatoopics I found on the net over the years...
    not too obvious but lovely:

era-related but cool and only obvious for other fans:

If you want it pretty obvious ;-):

I like this one: U2-related yet with a personal touch:

no explanation needed I think...

I like this one:

One of my favourites:

Hope it gives you some inspiration...
  10. The 3rd one is Tattoo Dan, he's been on stage several times. I really love the tattoo with one in different languages. I have it, too - On the back of a T-Shirt.
  11. Originally posted by yeahThe 3rd one is Tattoo Dan, he's been on stage several times. I really love the tattoo with one in different languages. I have it, too - On the back of a T-Shirt.

Sounds like a cool T-shirt, Can I get one?
  12. Originally posted by an07I saved some cool U2-related tatoopics I found on the net over the years...
    not too obvious but lovely:
    [image]

era-related but cool and only obvious for other fans:
    [image]

If you want it pretty obvious ;-):
    [image]

I like this one: U2-related yet with a personal touch:
    [image]

no explanation needed I think...
    [image]

I like this one:
    [image]

One of my favourites:
    [image]

Hope it gives you some inspiration...

Thanks!!! amazing!!!
    I loved the JT of the 3rd one, with "In God's country"!!! but it's way too much!!! he's got no space for more!!!
    very good stuff!!
    I don't quite understand the last one....