1. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXXHey everyone!!I’ve got for the past 6 months the idea of getting a tattoo U2 related or Irish related…. As some of you know, my family comes from Ireland, and I really love Celtic tribal tattoos, etc… I’ve grown quite a fun for them….

I didn't know that. MacPhisto seems a bit weird and so does The Fly or MirrorBall Man for a tattoo. The Tree isn't actually a bad idea but why not CoExIST as already suggested? Something that represents the band as a whole - shit, that's a hard one.

A man and a woman, perhaps like on some of the Elevation bootleg covers? I don't know what else.
  2. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

I didn't know that. MacPhisto seems a bit weird and so does The Fly or MirrorBall Man for a tattoo. The Tree isn't actually a bad idea but why not CoExIST as already suggested? Something that represents the band as a whole - shit, that's a hard one.

A man and a woman, perhaps like on some of the Elevation bootleg covers? I don't know what else.

Hey Drew!!
    well mate, as you say COEXIST really represents the band as a whole.... and represents a really strong and powerful message... but I'm not very confident and comfortable having the religious symbols tattooed...
    the man and the woman, I wouldn't really go for that one, it reminds me of a toilet!!
    thanks!!
  3. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX[..]

Hey Drew!!
    well mate, as you say COEXIST really represents the band as a whole.... and represents a really strong and powerful message... but I'm not very confident and comfortable having the religious symbols tattooed...
    the man and the woman, I wouldn't really go for that one, it reminds me of a toilet!!
    thanks!!

i've always wanted the baggage with the heart in the middle from the ATYCLB tour. i think its really cool, but i don't know if it's girlie or not. haha! good luck picking! any of them would be totally awesome!
  4. Hey Johnny, haven't seen you for a while!

anyway, I'm considring one my self but I'm in no rush..
    as for an idea I really like the yankees / u2 logo from the NYC vertigo shows:

and a close-up:

[taken from: [url=http://www.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/fanfire.woa/wa/product?sourceCode=U2CWEB&sku=U2T37431]HERE[/url] ]

my notebooks are filled with this u2 logo!

have a great week!
  5. Originally posted by NoamTGHey Johnny, haven't seen you for a while!

anyway, I'm considring one my self but I'm in no rush..
    as for an idea I really like the yankees / u2 logo from the NYC vertigo shows:
    [image]

and a close-up:
    [image]

[taken from: [url=http://www.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/fanfire.woa/wa/product?sourceCode=U2CWEB&sku=U2T37431]HERE[/url] ]

my notebooks are filled with this u2 logo!

have a great week!

Hey Noam!!!
    how are you doing??? indeed it's been a while!!!
    very very interesting!!! I like it becouse it kind of resembles the celtic tattoos...
    thanks for sharing!!! and I'm also not in rush, so I have plenty of time to decide!
    cheers!! and have a great week too!!
  6. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX[..]

Hey Drew!!
    thanks!!

Haha, that's great. I didn't think of it. I don't know about religious symbols either, but christ it's hard.
  7. tattoo of "ISHFWILF"....angels, devils, mountains...skies..would be amazing..god
  8. The Joshua Tree.

Topic can be closed
  9. Originally posted by LikeASongThe Joshua Tree.

Topic can be closed

thanks Sergio!!
    hahaha!!
    not quite decided yet!!!
    so I'm still open to suggestions
  10. How about a portrait of Bono....specifically that one of him in his underwear that someone posted a long time ago that's been forever burned into my memory?
  11. Originally posted by haytrainHow about a portrait of Bono....specifically that one of him in his underwear that someone posted a long time ago that's been forever burned into my memory?

Thanks a lot. I almost forgot about that...
  12. Originally posted by haytrainHow about a portrait of Bono....specifically that one of him in his underwear that someone posted a long time ago that's been forever burned into my memory?

you have me to thank for that one