1. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

you have me to thank for that one

And if you post it again I'll delete it.
  2. Originally posted by easports43[..]

And if you post it again I'll delete it.

Hey! I haven't seen that one! Post! Post! Post! Post!...

EDIT BY NATE: Don't really post.

EDIT BY ALI: post post post post post post post post post ...

3. Originally posted by Ali[..]

Hey! I haven't seen that one! Post! Post! Post! Post!...

EDIT BY NATE: Don't really post.

Like my edit...?
  4. Originally posted by Nate...the[..]

Like my edit...?

ow yea, check it out!
  5. Originally posted by haytrainHow about a portrait of Bono....specifically that one of him in his underwear that someone posted a long time ago that's been forever burned into my memory?

LOL!!!
  6. Originally posted by Ali709...the[..]

ow yea, check it out!

Very funny, my friend.
  7. Did you end up getting a tattoo, Johnny?
  8. the photo of bono(the fly) in bath, zoot tv era very cool photo good for a tatoo i think
  9. Originally posted by haytrainDid you end up getting a tattoo, Johnny?

I haven't been able to yet!! but I'm having it done definitively!! I'm having some budget issues that need my attention, and the tattoo thing is kind of expensive, so it'll have to wait for a couple of weeks...

anyways.... I'm still having trouble deciding between The Joshua Tree or the Zoo Baby.... I'll figure it out when it's time.... or I'll get both!!!

cheers!!
  10. well, I have one tattoo related to U2, it's on my right wrist and it acutally says "U2" (might post a picture later).

I've been thinking and planning a second one for about two years now, and finally I have decided on the design. I will have it put on my ankle::

it will be a celtic cross (because I have a very strong emotional connection to Ireland, plus it stands for faith), and inside that cross there will be the Latin letter "I" (a bold "i", as counting 1) which will symbolize "One" -- the U2 song and everything it stands for. plus, I will have written "walk on" underneath the cross, because a) this song has helped me through very hard times during the past two years, and b) it stands for the ongoing walk or travel on my spiritual way (that's why it comes along with the celtic cross). does that make sense? it's always difficult to explain things in English

I don't know if that helped, but I thought I'd share
  11. Originally posted by MacStripeywell, I have one tattoo related to U2, it's on my right wrist and it acutally says "U2" (might post a picture later).

I've been thinking and planning a second one for about two years now, and finally I have decided on the design. I will have it put on my ankle::

it will be a celtic cross (because I have a very strong emotional connection to Ireland, plus it stands for faith), and inside that cross there will be the Latin letter "I" (a bold "i", as counting 1) which will symbolize "One" -- the U2 song and everything it stands for. plus, I will have written "walk on" underneath the cross, because a) this song has helped me through very hard times during the past two years, and b) it stands for the ongoing walk or travel on my spiritual way (that's why it comes along with the celtic cross). does that make sense? it's always difficult to explain things in English

thats AWESOME!!
    Please post a the pic of your wrist tattoo!! I would love to see it!!
    and the idea for the second tattoo is AWESOME!!! do you have any drawings or sketches???
    cheers mate!!
    thanks!!
  12. Originally posted by MacStripeywell, I have one tattoo related to U2, it's on my right wrist and it acutally says "U2" (might post a picture later).

sounds very original MacStripey...I like it