1. thought i'd bump this topic with this video from the Japan gig... How amazing is this guy?? He has one of the best voices and the Stereophonics i believe are one of the most underated bands in the world... seen them live twice here in Melbourne and they've absolutely rocked both times. An amazing live band and Kelly just seems to get better and better!! currently working on another album and cannot wait!! i absolutely love every song they have produced and i believe Word Gets Around is still one of the best debuts by any band!!

btw my top 10 Stereophonics songs:
    1. Dakota (of course!! one of the best written and performed songs ever!!)
    2. Not Up To You
    3. Bartender and The Thief
    4. Looks Like Chaplin
    5. A Thousand Trees
    6. 100MPH
    7. Could You Be The One?
    8. Daisy Lane
    9. Hurry Up and Wait
    10. It Means Nothing

These guys are a close second to U2 as my favorite band
  2. agreed, i've never seen them live (yet!) unfortunately, but they're definitely one of those bands you can keep coming back to and it still sounds as great as ever. i go through phases of addiction to them.

my top 10:

1. Rewind
    2. Watch Them Fly Sundays
    3. Lolita
    4. Hurry Up & Wait
    5. Traffic
    6. Maybe Tomorrow
    7. Step On My Old Size Nines
    8. Just Looking
    9. Daisy Lane
    10. Since I Told You It's Over

L.S.V.O? and P&C are their best albums imo.
  3. oh rewind is an amazing song L.V.S.O was the album that got me into them... i'd have to say that Word Gets Around and Keep Calm and Carry On are my favorites
  4. just wanted to say something about these guys and how amazingly dedicated they are... ever since they started out they have been so dedicated to their music and providing fans with what they want. Since they started its been studio>release album>tour>back in the studio... its just amazing how these boys have had hardly any down time. They not long finished their tour and went pretty much straight into the studio... i love how they keep their fan up-to-date via twitter and facebook as to what they're doing and the kind of stuff they're working on. They provide pictures and the occasional video from the studio... just wish U2 were that dedicated to this kind of stuff... that is all
  5. Not a fan but I really like the song "Devil"
  6. Loving the new songs!! and really excited for the new album. Massive Phonics fan

7. New album "Graffiti on the Train" will be out March 4 exciting times!

Loving their new single In a Moment
  8. I'll be picking this one up in March

In A Moment is just fantastic. If the album keeps up the standard, it should be a pretty fine listen.
  9. Starting to really dig these guys atm, will have to check out the new single.