1. They really are a great band one of those bands that really don't have a bad track imo.. And AMAZING live! Seen them twice and both times they have blown me away.
  2. Originally posted by colbourne25:[..]

They really are a great band one of those bands that really don't have a bad track imo.. And AMAZING live! Seen them twice and both times they have blown me away.

Yeh i have the live album, Dakota i think its called, amazing. Hopefully they come to Aus with the new album.
  3. New single!!

4. The album is out early March. Can't wait!! Love these guys!!
  5. Cool you can keep me posted then, I want an opinion before I buy it myself
  6. haha no worries I'll be sure to leave my thoughts on here after I give the album a few spins. They never disappoint
  7. Only three tracks in and I love it.

Not too keen on Catacomb though...
  8. It was released here in Australia yesterday and I've listened a few times and it's amazing! I think making a self released album had really done the band justice comparing this album to their last couple of albums. My stand out tracks so far are we share the same sun, the title track, been caught cheating and in a moment. I will post a full review soon can't wait for the tour. Amazing live band!!
  9. got the cd this morning, just listened to it through and put it straight back on, their best since performance and cocktails by a mile.
  10. I'm sorry, but I need to be the first to say that I'm, yet again, disappointed with another Stereophonics album. I just can't relate to this band anymore. They were once great in the late 90s and very early 2000s but have slipped drastically after that. I suppose Language. Sex. Violence. Other. was a return to form, for me, personally, but after that it was all woefulness. One almost positive thing I can award the album with is that it is certainly better than the last two albums which were an abomination.

I had thought that a couple of years away would have helped the band significantly, but clearly not. I wanted to like this, but after listening to it twice, I'm disappointed.

Although I'd still see them live. I've heard great things.