We Share the Same Sun (Live debut)
    No-one's Perfect
    Local Boy in the Photograph

Encore:
    Billy Davey's Daughter
    Roll the Dice (Live debut)
    Traffic
    Dakota

They played all of the new album... The album is growing on me wuth every listen!! A lot more depth and layers than their previous two albums...
  2. Coming to Australia mid-July, suprise suprise no Adelaide ffs.
  3. yeh i will most definitely be getting tickets to the melbourne show can't wait! Seen these guys on their last two visits to australia and bith times have blown me away one of the best live acts around!!
  4. Wow to that set list. Same Size Feet! Haven't bought tickets for Belfast yet. I really should get on to that.

5. This song is so awesome live!! Can't wait to see them in July :)
  6. Lucky bastard.
  7. Stereophonics Live From the BBC Radio Theatre 22nd Aug 2013

A small intimate gig by a very underrated band

Setlist:

1. Superman
    2. Local Boy In The Photograph
    3. We Share The Same Sun
    4. Graffiti On The Train
    5. Indian Summer
    6. Mr. Writer
    7. Roll The Dice
    8. Violins & Tambourines
    9. Been Caught Cheating
    10. Maybe Tomorrow
    11. Traffic
    12. A Thousand Trees
    13. Just Looking
    14. Have A Nice Day
    15. Dakota

http://www.bbc.co.uk/events/e2n5d4#p01flvfd

BBC Radio2 Stream - Complete Gig, i can upload a copy of this if anyone is interested.
  8. Thanks for the post - there is a small chance I might see them in September so this might be a good primer/reminder.

Admittedly, I stopped listening to them (for the most part) after JEEP. However, I think their first two albums are fantastic.

9. Being Canadian won't cut it this time, Matt

I've been getting into them again recently. Obviously listened to the new album when it was released but it didn't spark a prolonged listening period. I still love "You're My Star". Might go see them in November if tickets are still available, I'd have to check.
  10. For me the new album is really great and In a Moment and Violins And Tambourines are among their best songs. But the best album for me is Language.Sex.Violence.Others? - it really rocks
  11. Originally posted by iTim:[..]

Being Canadian won't cut it this time, Matt

I've been getting into them again recently. Obviously listened to the new album when it was released but it didn't spark a prolonged listening period. I still love "You're My Star". Might go see them in November if tickets are still available, I'd have to check.

Fucking grammar police!
  12. Oh.....