1. --post removed by germcevoy--

If you have downloaded the album illegally please do not post saying so and offering it to others.
  2. http://www.bbc.co.uk/musicevents/rem/

REM Play the Royal Albert Hall today....

the site above allows you to listen......im gonna record whatever is played so i after recording and splitting ill up the tracks as before a day or so later

It should be good!!

3. for the concert rem tonight :

only for fans in europe:

bbc radio broadcast via satellite in clear for all..........

frequency 11954
    polarity horizontal
    fec 2.3
    symbol rate 27500

http://www.lyngsat.com/astra2a.html

salu2
  4. took your advice Yeah and went and bought it. Heard Hollow Man on the radio the other day and it wasn;t half bad. Haven't heard anything else from it yet though. I'll let it run through tonight
  5. Good decision. Even though I knew most of the songs since the Dublin shows last summer, I had to listen several times to the album to get into it. But love it since then.

Oh, and be warned. Don't listen to the title track while driving during nighttime. Makes you want to speed up a lot.
  6. I scored some decent tix for REM"s Hollywood Bowl show. Should be good fun! I saw them play there in 2003. And at the Greek Theatre in 1999 and 2004. Always good fun in concert. Should be a good time for all!
  7. Originally posted by yeahGood decision. Even though I knew most of the songs since the Dublin shows last summer, I had to listen several times to the album to get into it. But love it since then.

Oh, and be warned. Don't listen to the title track while driving during nighttime. Makes you want to speed up a lot.

Making you drive aster is the sign of a good good song. I'll leave my thoughts tomorrow probably. Maybe tonight even as it's only 35 odd minutes long
  8. Originally posted by yeahGood decision. Even though I knew most of the songs since the Dublin shows last summer, I had to listen several times to the album to get into it. But love it since then.

Hehe

I've found that too. (Both the driving thing and the needing time to get into it)

It's great
  9. Liked it. Nothing outstanding on first listen and it can sound quite repetitive at times to. Hollow Man and I'm Gonna DJ took top honors for me. Nothing else really stood out.Very high paced and frantic. I bet REM are gonna have lots of fun belting those songs out live this summer. Doesn't Until The Day Is Done sound very like John Lennon's Working Class Hero? I'll give it another whirl tomorrow. 6/10 as it stands and I reckon U2 could hammer it.
  10. Originally posted by germcevoyLiked it. Nothing outstanding on first listen and it can sound quite repetitive at times to. Hollow Man and I'm Gonna DJ took top honors for me. Nothing else really stood out.Very high paced and frantic. I bet REM are gonna have lots of fun belting those songs out live this summer. Doesn't Until The Day Is Done sound very like John Lennon's Working Class Hero? I'll give it another whirl tomorrow. 6/10 as it stands and I reckon U2 could hammer it.

I thought Houston sounds like a re-worked 'Try Not To Breathe'. Anyone else?