1. I know some people have different opinions on the song, but honestly I think I'm Gonna DJ is probably one of R.E.M.'s best songs on Accelerate. The song is constantly stuck in my head. I think its a pretty fun song with some cool lyrics. I was listening to their whole album while jogging and it honestly made me run faster.

Other than DJ, I think the other decent songs are Hollow Man, Living Well is the Best Revenge, and Supernatural Superserious.
  2. Originally posted by molang7I know some people have different opinions on the song, but honestly I think I'm Gonna DJ is probably one of R.E.M.'s best songs on Accelerate. The song is constantly stuck in my head. I think its a pretty fun song with some cool lyrics. I was listening to their whole album while jogging and it honestly made me run faster.

Other than DJ, I think the other decent songs are Hollow Man, Living Well is the Best Revenge, and Supernatural Superserious.

wprd for word
  3. Ha, yeah I saw your post right after I sent mine, but was too lazy to add in the quote.
    Great minds think alike.
  4. PS Since hearing DJ. I always wondered what songs I (or Michael Stipe) would play if we were the DJs at the end of the world....
  5. I just got it and I think it's very good!
    Supernatural Superserious is a great song, next to I'm Gonna DJ, Accelerate and Hollow Man
    The other songs are nice too.
  6. ^ yeah man, I love it too.

it's a great album (certainly better than 'Around The Sun') but nothing beats 'Automatic...'
  7. Fantastic album. The best album of 2008 to date. The album title fits perfectly, REM is accelerating again! Wonder if Coldplay's Viva La Vida is better than this
  8. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyFantastic album. The best album of 2008 to date. The album title fits perfectly, REM is accelerating again! Wonder if Coldplay's Viva La Vida is better than this

Accelerate is great, but Chris and his guys mostly bring out great albums too. They worked long for Viva La Vida; it's probably worth it
  9. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyFantastic album. The best album of 2008 to date. The album title fits perfectly, REM is accelerating again! Wonder if Coldplay's Viva La Vida is better than this

Still plain up-tempo rock for me...good, but nothing special. Forgive me..
  10. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

Still plain up-tempo rock for me...good, but nothing special. Forgive me..

you're forgiven
  11. Holy shit: Ignoreland, Let me in and Time after Time are back in the setlist. Can't wait for my shows.
  12. Originally posted by yeahHoly shit: Ignoreland, Let me in and Time after Time are back in the setlist. Can't wait for my shows.

U2's equivalent of?