1. Originally posted by LikeASong:There was only one show performed in support of the 1992 release of Automatic For The People, on 19 November at the group’s old haunt, the 40 Watt Club in Athens GA. Today we celebrate the 25th anniversary of this performance with a “live” stream of this recently discovered footage. The audio is available on all versions of the 25th Anniversary Reissue of Automatic For The People. Special thanks to Dan Aguar & Todd Ploharsky for film restoration.

https://www.facebook.com/REMhq/videos/10155294316492984/

(LIVE as of Nov 19th, 21:25PM CET)
    Listened to the show on the 25th anniversary Automatic. Amazing gig.
  2. Funny intro to Losing My Religion "Oh, Life"
  3. Just finished listening to Collapse Into Now for the first time and my god these songs are making me tear up.

Every Day Is Yours To Win and Walk It Back are so beautiful and they hit me really hard. The end of Blue circling back around to Discoverer is sublime.

I feel like I was there listening to these songs when REM decided to break up.
    Why must it be that when I discover new music, the band is already broken up?

4. Soo good to hear his voice again O+
  5. https://remhq.bandcamp.com

"new" song here, proceeds will be donated to Mercy Corps to support their humanitarian response in the Bahamas.
  6. UUUGGGHHH I want an REM Reunion Tour so f*cking bad!!! I saw them twice, neither time with Bill Berry, but I would just like to see them again. That’s the top of my wishlist, even above the Beatles.
  7. I've been diving into their discography recently. I'd never heard the last few albums, but they're actually really, really great. The Live at The Olympia album is incredible too.

I'd travel anywhere in the world to see them reunite!
  8. Originally posted by podiumboy:UUUGGGHHH I want an REM Reunion Tour so f*cking bad!!! I saw them twice, neither time with Bill Berry, but I would just like to see them again. That’s the top of my wishlist, even above the Beatles.
    Count me on that one.

I know the original 4 members would never ever reunite, because Bill Berry left the band 14 years before they actually called it a day. Plus, he basically became a farmer.

But I would die for it to happen. Even if they just pulled a Bowie move and just made records: no press junkets, no shows, no promotion, just records. I would be the happiest guy on Earth.

That's not to say I wouldn't be satisfied with the "3-legged-dog" version going out on the road or making new music again.