1. I searched for the bootleg ffrom Auckland NZ from the 24th of November (Vertigo Tour) and found that you two (!!) have them. Would be very greatful if you posted it!!! I was at the concert and would love to have a nice recording of it! Don't know how to send a private message, although I searched your profiles. Please post in here if you can! Let me know! Thanks.
  2. Criss' bootleg list is fake he let me know through e-mail (he doesn't even have the bootleg, he just selected the whole Vertigo tour), and Zooropa431 can't share it (same reason as me).

However, there are reports that another source of the show is uploaded, it's a matter of days before it'll be public. We'll keep an eye on it.
  3. explain to me the reason some people share shows and some people hold onto them. i know there are so many shows that are soundboard that show up years later after the tours are over. i just dont understand why people hold onto them. who does that beneift. i think this site rules and its opened up so many shows for me to hear. so keep up the good work.(remy) do you have a paypal donation acount?
  4. Excellent!! Remy, thanks so much for your help!
  5. Originally posted by jexpexplain to me the reason some people share shows and some people hold onto them. i know there are so many shows that are soundboard that show up years later after the tours are over. i just dont understand why people hold onto them. who does that beneift. i think this site rules and its opened up so many shows for me to hear. so keep up the good work.(remy) do you have a paypal donation acount?

Well, there are a lot of reasons. I have a few shows myself which I can't share because the taper won't allow me to, I respect that and he does that because he isn't satisfied with the recordings, he want to make them better by adjusting the audio quality, and when he is satisfied with it he'll share it.

Some tapers don't share it because they want to use it as trade-material for other shows that aren't shared, and some tapers are just greedy unfortunately, but the fun of greed disappears after a while and most of them will share them in the future. I don't have a Paypal donation account but I'm working on it, I don't want to make money out of U2start but the last weeks it's getting really busy and traffic is costing me more and more so I'm thinking about a donate page but it's a hard decision.
  6. Got it! Auckland I will be up in an hour.

Update: Well, the quality is really really bad, I'll go and ask permission to release the better source instead, I don't want to upload that kind of crap.
  7. Permission granted, Auckland I is up.
  8. Thanks a million Remy. That's the great thing about this site - even the low quality boots are pretty good! I'm so pleased!!
  9. thanks for the explanation...yeah im sure its costly for this site to run. but its amazing to get the amount of shows, so i hope people will help out if they can. thanks
  10. Thanks Remy. Well, if you do decide to charge people for this site it would be good if you only charged a couple of dollars per person, since there is over 2500 members you'd get quite a bit out of it I think! Because I don't want you to have to shut it down because it costs too much to run! I'm sure members agree!
  11. Originally posted by BonoloverThanks Remy. Well, if you do decide to charge people for this site it would be good if you only charged a couple of dollars per person, since there is over 2500 members you'd get quite a bit out of it I think! Because I don't want you to have to shut it down because it costs too much to run! I'm sure members agree!

We're definately not ever going to shut down, it would make no sense. I'll find a way then
    Thanks!