1. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

wow...I like it...now this one's new...that's what I was looking for, it might be just me, but I like it a lot, and BTW, it sounds very eno-ish...the man's had more hand in this than Violet Hill...give a listen before it's taken down:

[YouTube Video]

lol the intro. had me thinking of that song by The Corrs or Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve...
  2. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

wow...I like it...now this one's new...that's what I was looking for, it might be just me, but I like it a lot, and BTW, it sounds very eno-ish...the man's had more hand in this than Violet Hill...give a listen before it's taken down:

[YouTube Video]

Ali! Great post! Listening to it, sounds a bit dancy...and Eno's hand is there for sure.
  3. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    lol the intro. had me thinking of that song by The Corrs or Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve...

hehe...reminds me of Eno ... I like the beat
  4. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

Ali! Great post! Listening to it, sounds a bit dancy...and Eno's hand is there for sure.

But...what do you guys think...any chance of an "Album of the year" title?...so far I don't think it beats Accelerate...too soon to judge maybe (and I know this not-so-famous irish band that might give out an album this year...could change the situation )
  5. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

[YouTube Video]

yeah!
  6. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

But...what do you guys think...any chance of an "Album of the year" title?...so far I don't think it beats Accelerate...too soon to judge maybe (and I know this not-so-famous irish band that might give out an album this year...could change the situation )

lol too soon? it's not even out yet
  7. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

Could be, sounds promising to me. But don't forget that also Oasis and U2 are on the roll. (You mentioned U2, I know..)
  8. If someone wants this song, Viva La Vida, just contact me. I ripped the sound from that Youtube-video. It's mono but in very good quality.
  9. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

[YouTube Video]

ok....
    so....
    I'll agree that it's way better than Violet Hill... but it sounds like they overdid it!! one thing I loved about Coldplay is that their music never sounded complicated or strange, it was always pure?? could that be the expression??? and this song is overloaded with sounds and tones and melodies...
    well I don't know... I don't like it...
    it's got something that sounds good and familiar, but thats all.... Lyrics are awesome though....
    but I'll have to listen carefully for a few more times before giving an accurate judgement....
    thanks for sharing the video Ali!!!
  10. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX[..]

ok....
    so....
    I'll agree that it's way better than Violet Hill... but it sounds like they overdid it!! one thing I loved about Coldplay is that their music never sounded complicated or strange, it was always pure?? could that be the expression??? and this song is overloaded with sounds and tones and melodies...
    it's got something that sounds good and familiar, but thats all.... Lyrics are awesome though....
    but I'll have to listen carefully for a few more times before giving an accurate judgement....

this song struck me immediately as great, it's different for them! it sounds fresh to me, it sounds new! It's thrown me back into them! Love it can't wait to hear the rest of the album
  11. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

[YouTube Video]

It's totally different than what they did before. Love it! Thanks Ali!
  12. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX[..]

ok....
    so....

Eno's hand Johnny!