1. Originally posted by haytrainI wonder if the song "Lost!" will be about the DHARMA Initiative...

2. Originally posted by haytrainI wonder if the song "Lost!" will be about the DHARMA Initiative...

That's Funny !!! Maybe it'll be about getting off the island!!!!

Coldplay is a fav of mine also!!! I'll be getting this album as soon as it comes out!!! Foe Sure!!!
  3. Ok, here's a question for my fellow Coldplay fans--which was better, A Rush Of Blood To The Head, or X & Y ? Personally, I prefer AROBTTH.
  4. Originally posted by easports43Ok, here's a question for my fellow Coldplay fans--which was better, A Rush Of Blood To The Head, or X & Y ? Personally, I prefer AROBTTH.

I'll go first.

I prefer A Rush of Blood also!! They seemed to be in a better place!!
    Love Warning Sign!!!
  5. Originally posted by roxrios[..]

I'll go first.

Love Warning Sign!!!

Yeah, it seems to be Coldplay's "Joshua Tree" or "Sgt. Peppers". Probably the album they will be remembered for. I love Warning Sign as well, and Clocks is just amazing.
  6. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Yeah, it seems to be Coldplay's "Joshua Tree" or "Sgt. Peppers". Probably the album they will be remembered for. I love Warning Sign as well, and Clocks is just amazing.

Can't forget Clocks!!

I'm excited for the new album!!! We'll have to wait and see!!!
  7. Originally posted by roxrios[..]

I'll go first.

Love Warning Sign!!!

Rush of blood for me too...and I love Warning Sign as well! Was playing/singing it just an hour ago!
  8. Rush too, X&Y had some good songs, but was mostly mainstream for me..
  9. Originally posted by easports43Ok, here's a question for my fellow Coldplay fans--which was better, A Rush Of Blood To The Head, or X & Y ? Personally, I prefer AROBTTH.

AROBTTH without a doubt. I'm not a huge Coldplay fan but I like them. I was disappointed somewhat with X & Y. AROBTTH wins anyway just because Clocks is on it. I think its Coldplay's best song by far. I'm hopeful with the new album with Eno producing. I hope it delivers.
  10. Originally posted by thefly07Eno produced it, should be good! They have got great potential

Absolutely right ! Biiiiiiig potential !
  11. Originally posted by easports43Ok, here's a question for my fellow Coldplay fans--which was better, A Rush Of Blood To The Head, or X & Y ? Personally, I prefer AROBTTH.

Rush of Blood for me too. I like X&Y, but not as much. The title track staggers me, especially live where there was some stunning slide guitar action
  12. Not a big Coldplayfan myself but I do like Yellow, Clocks and The Scientist