1. all my bands are releasing new stuff atm, U2 just need to put The Little Things out.
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Now that might be my favourite Coldplay song in a long long time. Seriously into this, i hope this is the direction they're taking in general.
    +1

I even gave them kudos on twitter instead of insulting them as has been the norm for some years now
  3. Originally posted by ahn1991:This song is definitely the most Oldplay song they've put out in a while.

At the same time, I think this song would fit very well on Ghost Stories.

Hypnotised is a oldplay song

4. Tickets for the show in San Diego in October is going for cheap prices. For nosebleeds. Is October the month for cheap tickets?
  5. I'm curious about the second US leg of their tour because the new EP will be released at that point. If you haven't gotten tickets and wanted to, I would jump on that before the EP comes out and injects some more demand for these shows.

Also creates a scalpers' paradise...
  6. Nosebleeds at that price are definitely worth it, especially if you've never seen Coldplay before and are unsure as to whether to invest more money. Seeing the Xylobands in action is one of the most amazing things I've ever seen at a concert.
  7. Beautiful cover!
  8. Coldplay in Milan San Siro yesterday first night of two: more popshow and less music, except the great songs of the past like yellow, the scientist, fix you etc etc only pop music and show with colours. I don't understand if we go to concert for music, to listen to the music or like in a circus to watch a show. Always tablet, smartphones, cameras and so on and people doing pics or video when the next day everyting is on line on youtube or facebook , i'm really disappointed.
  9. Originally posted by bazzzz:Coldplay in Milan San Siro yesterday first night of two: more popshow and less music, except the great songs of the past like yellow, the scientist, fix you etc etc only pop music and show with colours. I don't understand if we go to concert for music, to listen to the music or like in a circus to watch a show. Always tablet, smartphones, cameras and so on and people doing pics or video when the next day everyting is on line on youtube or facebook , i'm really disappointed.
    So are you saying Pop isn't music? If you've come in with the mindset that you don't want to hear any of their more pop-like songs (which is pretty much all of their recent work post Viva), I'm sorry to say you've set yourself up to be massively disappointed.
  10. Miracles (Someone Special)