1. I wonder if it's a word play with Mexico's official name (Estados Unidos Mexicanos = United Mexican States, with Estamos Unidos Mexicanos being something like "We're united, Mexicans"). If it is, it's a clever one.

EDIT. Just learnt the whole event is called Estamos Unidos Mexicanos Oh man.
  2. I was at their San Diego show last night and a portion of it was broadcast in support of this event. It featured the debut of a new song called "Life Is Beautiful," which is a pretty upbeat piece.

Oldplayers would be interested to know that they played Don't Panic and the instagram request was a little kid asking for Green Eyes.

This show was a lot of fun, to be honest. I bought one of their floor seats, but when the band moved to the B and C stage it turned into your standard GA affair. Sucks for people who bought seats closer to the stage because they paid significantly more than I did, but it was great for me since I spent maybe half the show at my assigned floor seat.

It's kinda sad to admit that this crowd was incredibly high energy compared to the U2 crowd at the show that took place last month...
  3. All I read is Don't Panic
  4. Ok, definitely not a fan of Coldplay, but this was amazing:

Coldplay playing in Argentina a cover of Soda Stereo's Música Ligera, which is probably the biggest ever rock hit in latinamerica (not sure how big it was/is in Spain).
  5. GRACIAS... TOTALES!!!!!!

JUST WOW

This overcomes by a fucking mile U2's try at it:

6. This actually makes me a little sad. It's no secret that I despise most of their post-2012 work and that I laugh at them so hard every now and then, but I don't really like when a band like this goes on hiatus or whatever they might call it... There's this big, big stream of memories, some good some bad, attached to their music. I don't really want them to go

7. thinking about getting a Tattoo that says " leave a light on, some personal loss in the family keeps hope in this amazing song
  8. thinking about getting a Tattoo that says " leave a light on, some personal loss in the family keeps hope in this amazing song
  9. thinking about getting a Tattoo that says " leave a light on, some personal loss in the family keeps hope in this amazing song