1. Okay I just decided this Midnight song is really good. Really good.

I have also decided Adventure of a Lifetime, A Head Full of Dreams, Hymn for the Weekend, and Amazing Day are good. I say this as someone who has never been able to get into their last two albums. Listening to a bootleg of 4/16/16 made me appreciate them a lot more.
  2. This will be one moving documentary to watch. It's sad that video recording wasn't as widespread in the mid 70s as it was in the mid 90s, otherwise we'd have this kind of amazing footage from the early days of U2

3. That is strange.
  4. Read the comments Some people even think they're stopping being called Coldplay altogether and start releasing music under Los Unidades name.
  5. Is this their Passengers phase then? Will we soon see them go back to Oldplay roots?
  6. I hope so, but if this is their Passengers phase then the next step would be Pop, which would equal as far from Oldplay roots as they could get
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I hope so, but if this is their Passengers phase then the next step would be Pop, which would equal as far from Oldplay roots as they could get
    Hey, I'm totally okay with them not going the Oldplay route again, as long as it's not a Shitplay route like the last album...or two...

I hope this is a sign that Coldplay want to make music that isn't trying to be mainstream, that's what I found so damn cringey about their last couple outings. Mylo had that in spades too, but at least it was still pretty great musically.
  8. I do think it’s time Colplay changed direction again. The ghost stories live album is the only one from there last 4 (Viva la Vida, Mylo Xyloto, Ghost Stories and AHFOD) that I find a good listen all the way through and interesting, before that I thought there first 3 albums all offered something different but to a high standard I hope they can get back to that level again where they truly were a great band and not just a good one at best.
  9. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]
    Hey, I'm totally okay with them not going the Oldplay route again, as long as it's not a Shitplay route like the last album...or two...

I hope this is a sign that Coldplay want to make music that isn't trying to be mainstream, that's what I found so damn cringey about their last couple outings. Mylo had that in spades too, but at least it was still pretty great musically.
    I'm totally ok with it as long as they stop releasing crap

(summarized)
  10. Looks like they’re in no mood yet to break the habit of releasing poor music.
  11. Hahahahaha

What is the point in the name?