1. What an amazing song !!
  2. This song is very good.
  3. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:
    I think they have already hit their mainstream popularity peak with their last album and that Chainsmokers song (which is a cool pop song tbf).

Their last tour was huge ,biggest band in the world at the moment I would think.
  4. I think Coldplay need to go after Ed Sheeran’s touring record next time. They’re the only band that can do it!
  5. Everyday life has a X&Y feel to it which is the era i love of Coldplay. Keen to see the full album
  6. You know, even if the album is poor - or okay to average like U2's last 2 - I'll still go and see them if they play 200 miles of Liverpool.

They did play the Echo Arena a few years back and were on top form then so hopefully will revisit the city - unlike U2 who seem to have forgotten all about the city!

I wonder if Ian McCulloch scared them off?
  7. Originally posted by TheRealEdge:You know, even if the album is poor - or okay to average like U2's last 2 - I'll still go and see them if they play 200 miles of Liverpool.

They did play the Echo Arena a few years back and were on top form then so hopefully will revisit the city - unlike U2 who seem to have forgotten all about the city!

I wonder if Ian McCulloch scared them off?
    I guess Manchester is a much more profitable (and logistically accessible) market – and still they didn't play there for 13 years! (Well they didn't play anywhere in England outside of London -other than Sheffield and Glastonbury- between 2005 and 2018) But yeah not playing Liverpool (considering what Liverpool means for music) for 36 years is a crime!
  8. To be fair I doubt anyone wants to go to Liverpool.