1. Managed to get tickets for Wembley and agree it was quite reasonably priced, was expecting it to be more.
  2. 6 Wembleys, that is fucking crazy in this day and age. Massive kudos.
  3. Wtf
  4. Ouch, Chris is not sounding amazing here… Or is it just my old hearing?!
  5. I have listened to a few bits here and there and he sounds alright (for Chris Martin's standards). He's been singing so-so since a couple of lustrums ago, specially when he dances and jumps and stuff. Whenever he's "tied" to the piano or the guitar, he's alright.

EDIT. Fuck it, just listened to the beggining of VLV and that was dismal. So, rule of thumb: the more he dances, the worse he sings.

EDIT 2. Everything's Not Lost is such an incredible song ♥ And that part during the second verse with Chris and Will... Wow.

6. Enjoying this!
  7. After hearing Your Song Saved My Life, I realise I have been too quick to write off Coldplay’s latest effort. This album sounds much better. U2 should collaborate with BTS.
  8. Originally posted by iTim:After hearing Your Song Saved My Life, I realise I have been too quick to write off Coldplay’s latest effort. This album sounds much better. U2 should collaborate with BTS.
  9. Originally posted by iTim:After hearing Your Song Saved My Life, I realise I have been too quick to write off Coldplay’s latest effort. This album sounds much better. U2 should collaborate with BTS.
    LMFAO!
  10. a rush of blood to the head is a classic 👍🏻 sounds very much like U2 but not something ripped off them something great
  11. LOLOL where's U2 btw? XD F F F F F FF F
  12. The song or the album?

(Yes to both)