1. Originally posted by zbych:[..]
    2 songs NOT correct BUT… stage wise and props Moro or less the same … they should go away a dream it all up again before next tour 🤣
    They are not U2.... They don't have the talent to dream new or bigger
  2. They actually did return to their former self slightly with the Everyday life album, with that being more of a acoustic/alternative sounding album then the same pop hit they’ve been banging out for years. Was hoping they expanded more on that but didn’t.
  3. Just got back from seeing them (London night 3 - my third time seeing them) and they were sensational. I hadn't checked any of the setlists and would consider myself more of a fan of their work from Parachutes to Viva la Vida but their current gigs are sheer spectacle and it's hard not to be wowed by the fantastic party atmosphere.

So pleasantly surprised they played Sparks, In My Place (which they didn't do at Glasto '16) and Politik, which is my fav song of theirs and one I thought I wouldn't see in 2022. The special guests have been really fun as well, Natalie Imbruglia doing Torn and a cover of Summer Nights was
  4. Originally posted by cyborgninja117:Just got back from seeing them (London night 3 - my third time seeing them) and they were sensational. I hadn't checked any of the setlists and would consider myself more of a fan of their work from Parachutes to Viva la Vida but their current gigs are sheer spectacle and it's hard not to be wowed by the fantastic party atmosphere.

So pleasantly surprised they played Sparks, In My Place (which they didn't do at Glasto '16) and Politik, which is my fav song of theirs and one I thought I wouldn't see in 2022. The special guests have been really fun as well, Natalie Imbruglia doing Torn and a cover of Summer Nights was
    Im NOT sure U2start forum Is the one Where one shall / Can prasie Coldplay show… So better reconsider!!! 🤪

Yep, thats how it feels (Warsaw) good mix of old and new Stuff… bit lame they left gems from everyday life or at least coloratura but you still feel good after the show!
  5. Originally posted by cyborgninja117:Just got back from seeing them (London night 3 - my third time seeing them) and they were sensational. I hadn't checked any of the setlists and would consider myself more of a fan of their work from Parachutes to Viva la Vida but their current gigs are sheer spectacle and it's hard not to be wowed by the fantastic party atmosphere.

Yeah! I saw the Summer Nights cover and it was a nice touch. Glad you left the show with such a sweet feeling I've always said that, as much as their current studio output is crappier by the day, their live shows are always a party and hard to fault (unless you see multiple nights expecting setlist changes, but that's a different story).

6. Looks like their current tour is continuing into 2023 with a run of shows in UK and Europe in June/July.
  7. So after being kicked out of the other thread (lol Jk), I’m hear to say that even though I think U2 is the better band in every way, I’m calling that Coldplay’s current tour will set the record for highest grossing tour, possibly also highest attendance. They are currently pulling in numbers in Mexico/South America and Europe that U2 never did even at their prime. This tour still has another leg in Europe and North America to do, plus Asia and Australia/NZ.
  8. Absolutely no interest but I am having a lot of their current tour videos thrown at me on YouTube. It looks like a lot of fun.
  9. More than 700k people waiting for tickets for the European show in the queue at Ticketmaster right now. I'm a U2 fan for 20+ years... and hate tu say this but Coldplay is the biggest live act. 10 stadiums in Buenos Aires in autumn, 6 or 7 Wembley shows few days ago. 3 shows at Olympic Stadium in Berlin. Now the 2023 tour is growing and growing due to enormous demand. By numbers - there's no discussion.
  10. Absolutely no interest but the ticket sale for the 2023 tour has been absolute mayhem this morning. Virtual queues of up to 900,000 people for Amsterdam, Barcelona, Manchester, etc. Absolutely crazy. They've sold out 4 olympic stadiums in Barcelona, around 300,000 tickets in total, without turning a hair.

11. I don't know any other band that has gotten to the absolute peak of their drawing power while reaching the absolute bottom of their artistic output. It just blows my mind (and not in a good way).
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong:Absolutely no interest but the ticket sale for the 2023 tour has been absolute mayhem this morning. Virtual queues of up to 900,000 people for Amsterdam, Barcelona, Manchester, etc. Absolutely crazy. They've sold out 4 olympic stadiums in Barcelona, around 300,000 tickets in total, without turning a hair.

[image]

Gave up this morning trying absolutely crazy 500k people in front of me.