1. Sounds fairly good..

2. Thanks

The song is great!
  3. yes i figured it out and I have the song!!!!
  4. My roommate got the radio edit at his work, and he said that whole Eno-y intro is cut out....
  5. Originally posted by haytrainMy roommate got the radio edit at his work, and he said that whole Eno-y intro is cut out....

Like 'Streets' I guess...
  6. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

Like 'Streets' I guess...

Yeah, you know how it is. Radio stations need to get as many songs on as they can, so they speed songs up and cut out instrumental bits.
  7. Awesome, Awesome,!!!
    I really like the new song!! Great bass line, good groove, Cool guitar sounds,
    Ends a little too quik, seems unfinished or something, to me seems like it just cuts off, leaves me wanting to hear more. Love it!!
    I'm really pumped for this summer!! New Music!!!
  8. Originally posted by roxrios to me seems like it just cuts off, leaves me wanting to hear more.

For their first radio single, I'd say that's exactly what they're going for
  9. Originally posted by yuri31[..]

Thanks

The song is great!

vid is down due EMI rights..
  10. Originally posted by ad87[..]

vid is down due EMI rights..

Yeah, I noticed that too. I was too late...
    Now I have to wait a month...
  11. holy shit Viva La Vida is a great song! I like it better than Violet Hill, but as I listen to that it's growing on me! Now I'm officially excited!
  12. Originally posted by thefly07holy shit Viva La Vida is a great song! I like it better than Violet Hill, but as I listen to that it's growing on me! Now I'm officially excited!

wow...I like it...now this one's new...that's what I was looking for, it might be just me, but I like it a lot, and BTW, it sounds very eno-ish...the man's had more hand in this than Violet Hill...give a listen before it's taken down: