1. Originally posted by YogiMaster piece if you ask me. Just listen to the drums. These could blow your mind.

Those drums do it for me too...just awesome. Like the lyrics too. Just a great song..they really should introduce more 'unknown' songs from the TUF/JT era on the next tour.
  2. so, does someone know a good live version of it?
  3. Originally posted by walkonso, does someone know a good live version of it?

you got your answer higher up the page:-

Originally posted by germcevoy There is a good soundboard performance from one of the LoveTown gigs from Sydney though it's not on the bootleg pages. I'll upload it tomorrow if it's not about.

EDIT : Check the link in this topic : http://www.u2start.com/topic/3010///12/0/

4. GREAT great song IMHO, the second off Rattle and Hum that I really listened to and enjoyed (first being Silver and Gold).
  5. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

you got your answer higher up the page:-

[..]

Awesome performance there...I think 'Live' would have been a better name for U2. All songs rock when played live...unfortunately the band Live already excists.
  6. Originally posted by MWSAHHawkmoon 269....Is there a good live-recording of it? And what is your thought about this song?
    Surprisingly no one pointed out that 1989-12-18 Amsterdam is probably the best version up there. Even better than the Sydney broadcasts. Edge's intro is... wow wordless!

I love this song.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Surprisingly no one pointed out that 1989-12-18 Amsterdam is probably the best version up there. Even better than the Sydney broadcasts. Edge's intro is... wow wordless!

I love this song.

Gonna check it out too...3 days after my one year birthday
  8. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

Gonna check it out too...3 days after my one year birthday

Nice , lol, love the song have heard it live and love it . theres always been something about that song that I just really love , could be the drums , could be the slide , but it's probably the voice , raw power , brilliant
  9. Well Hawkmoon is just...waauw
    Really beautiful "I need your LOVE! "
  10. Originally posted by bones44044[..]

Nice , lol, love the song have heard it live and love it . theres always been something about that song that I just really love , could be the drums , could be the slide , but it's probably the voice , raw power , brilliant

Agreed. This is one of my favorite Bono performances ever. The power just builds and builds.
  11. This song is just...........

Like a rhythm unbroken
    Like drums in the night
    Like sweet soul music
    Like sunlight
    I need your love

Like coming home
    And you don't know where you've been
    Like black coffee
    Like nicotine
    I need your love

12. I once saw a video were a girl sang it to her lover at their wedding.
    Those lyrics you posted fit the occasion perfectly.
    (I remembered the idea ever since )