1. My pleasure. Such a fantastic performance should be shared and well known

2. This reminds me the Desire / She s the one version on 360 and the Elevation version of When I Look At The World ( snippet very long) ...why they didn t do anymore
  3. Wow, Hawkmoon sung to the tune of Desire. Weird, but cool.
  4. the first thing I thought when I heard it was considering how they write songs, I wonder if they don't share a common origin... (i.e. UV-The Fly, MW-One, Bday-Always...)

---

Great video, btw, thanks Sergio!
  5. Edge's intro which gives any and everybody the goosebumps, the whole dynamics and crescendo, the heavy flanger/phaser in Bono's guitar (who said his guitar is never heard live? go listen to this), the dolphins and eagles overimposed here and there, when Larry comes in at 01:45 with that tribal beat, the atmospheric bridge, Bono's torrential voice blowing your head in the "like a thunder needs rain, like a preacher needs pain" part at 03:15 at the top of his lungs...

This is truly ont of the best things that ever has come out of these 4 guys. Truly.

6. Originally posted by LikeASong:Edge's intro which gives any and everybody the goosebumps, the whole dynamics and crescendo, the heavy flanger/phaser in Bono's guitar (who said his guitar is never heard live? go listen to this), the dolphins and eagles overimposed here and there, when Larry comes in at 01:45 with that tribal beat, the atmospheric bridge, Bono's torrential voice blowing your head in the "like a thunder needs rain, like a preacher needs pain" part at 03:15 at the top of his lungs...

This is truly ont of the best things that ever has come out of these 4 guys. Truly.

[YouTube Video]
    Great and underrated song. This is a cracking version too.
  7. Bring this back for JT 2017! Bono's guitar would definitely be missed but what a song.
  8. Great song indeed, saw it in Amsterdam 1989. And again one of the songs which should be played more often.

I am a big fan of U2 since 1984, but the the fact that they hardly not play their great songs from the past is a thing of U2 which I really do not like.