1. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

well we are gonna need a manager first. Our next match isn't until september so the new manager won't be able to test his team selection in a competitive game before the qualifiers. They have every chance, though that may be more to do with the luck o the Irish than anything else

A new Jason McAteer moment againt Holland maybe...
  2. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

A new Jason McAteer moment againt Holland maybe...

or Roy Keane coming out of retirement
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

or Roy Keane coming out of retirement

The Killer managing Sunderland?
  4. Originally posted by yuri31[..]

The Killer managing Sunderland?

yup
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

well we are gonna need a manager first. Our next match isn't until september so the new manager won't be able to test his team selection in a competitive game before the qualifiers. They have every chance, though that may be more to do with the luck o the Irish than anything else

Ireland will probably play some practice games like all the other countries
    Belgium will play against Marocco, Germany, Italy and France, all for practice... (so probably no single victory for us
    )
  6. Another question...

Which TEAM (no country) are you cheering for ?
    Why ? Great moment with your team...?

The team of my heart is Club Brugge K.V. (or just FCB ) 13x Champion of Belgium, 10 cups of Belgium and now on Nr.1 in the national competition
    I'm starting about this becaus i've just watched the game against K.V. Mechelen live in the stadion, which was sold out (28 100 people), and we've won with 2-0
    So strait ahead for the title
  7. Originally posted by BelgianBonoAnother question...

I root for a little squad called the Chicago Fire. It is apart of the MLS (Major League Soccer) team here in the US. They originated in '98, (since i was 10) and have pretty much fell in love with them since my first game back in oct of '98, when I watched a game in the fog. I have had season tickets ever since. We have a couple of notable players that have played with our team that is now over seas in Europe....... Carlos Bocanegra (Fulham) DeMarcus Beasley ( i believe he plays somewhere in the Netherlands) and just recently our GK Matt Pickens is playing in England somewhere (not sure which squad). Our team is finally becoming more popular in the Chicagoland area. We now have Cuatemoc Blanco (Mexico Nat. Team, and former member of Chivas). Chicago has a lot of Mexican residents which come out in #s now to see Cuatemoc play soccer.

Don't stop livin' in the red.! CHI-CA-GOOOO!!!!!!

First game March 23 vs Toronto! Go RED!
  8. Originally posted by BelgianBonoAnother question...

My favourite club is Chelsea FC
    Slovak football is a piece of shit. I started to watch EPL at our sports channel in season 2005/2006. In that season were Chelsea the best. I was disapointed with the previous season result, but they are still the team of my heart. Hope I will get to Stamford Bridge one day.

Juraj
  9. I'm a Sunderland fan, SUNDERLAND 2 -Wigan 0
  10. (Manchester) United fan through and through. Have been since I was 4, my dad and grandad are also lifelong United fans.

ain't too happy about the derby at the moment though! 2-0 down at half-time, they really need to pull their fingers out in the second half or we'll be playing some serious catch up with the gooners towards the end of the season.
  11. Egypt has won the African Cup Of Nations

I'm so happy because lot's of people doubted that Egypt will win it again

GO GO GO GO GO Egypt

12. Anyone watching Champions League tonight?