1. This cost him a yellow card. What a troll face.
  2. Van Nistelrooy is a genious

PS. All of the Andorrans are really short compared to most Holland players
  3. True, the defender showed calmness though. Something RVP and Krul couldve used

Terribly defended that free kick, there are 3 orange dudes who can finish it off xD
  4. Defender deserved it really, the video doesn't show the penalty incident. This one does:

5. Do you think Ruud will play in the Eurocup?
  6. No chance, it will be Huntelaar and RVP. They are in top form, and will be hard to select the one that starts the matches.

Center forward position is not the Dutch problem I wish they bring some wingers (Boerrigter from Ajax was promissing, but unfortunately injured). Kuyt can't cover the flanks and we need someone who gets to the rear line. Think Van Marwijk (the coach) would kill for an Oxlade or Walcott.
  7. What are we watching tonight?

EDIT: I switched the Bayern game off at 1-0 in favour of the Liverpool vs. Everton game. Bayern are 3-0 up now...
  8. marseille has sent their little ladies ..
  9. How are Inter doing Ronnie?
  10. we could have been 2 - 0 .. 2 enormous occasions with Wes and Milito at the beggining then pretty nothing rather than their acting .. always on the ground .. there should have been at least 4 mins extra
    anyway we have to do definetely more in second half
  11. They've got a lot to defend, though a lot to gain at the same time. An away goal for Marseille would be devastating for Inter. I think you need to score within the first ten minutes of the second half to put some pressure on Marseille.

It is frustrating though when the opposition resort to play acting and time wasting. I'm going to have Everton vs. Liverpool on the left and Inter vs. Marseille on the right I think.
  12. Bayern is playing pretty good and its very nice to see Robben getting into shape before the EC.