1. Originally posted by yuri31West Ham 0 - 4 Chelsea
    Birmingham 4 - 1 Tottenham

nice to see it's back to normal
  2. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

We have Online Soccer Manager in Holland. Been doing that for years, but I don't have the time anymore, especially with U2Start around...

I read that some member of British government plays Hattrick, too. If you have any questions, feel free to ask
  3. Originally posted by yuri31[..]

I read that some member of British government plays Hattrick, too. If you have any questions, feel free to ask

Funny! Mr.Brown perhaps? Which club is he supporting anyway?
  4. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

Funny! Mr.Brown perhaps? Which club is he supporting anyway?

Dunno But he surely supports Chelsea, the best...
  5. Originally posted by BBC[..]

1425: GOAL Man Utd 0-1 Portsmouth

1423: Penalty to Portsmouth. Nico Kranjcar escapes down the right and squares for Milan Baros, who is brought down by Tomasz Kuszczak. Kuszczak is sent off - no substitute keeper. Rio Ferdinand will take the gloves.

6. lfc leads 3-0 over newcastle. it looks good toward next week match aganist inter.
  7. Chelsea are out of F.A. Cup! They lost against Barnsley (who the hell-up are they?) 1-0...Barnsley- the giant-killers
  8. Originally posted by yuri31Chelsea are out of F.A. Cup! They lost against Barnsley (who the hell-up are they?) 1-0...Barnsley- the giant-killers

Saw the game...just lovely. Love those FA-cup mathes where small teams knock-out the big ones..
  9. Originally posted by yuri31Chelsea are out of F.A. Cup! They lost against Barnsley (who the hell-up are they?) 1-0...Barnsley- the giant-killers

three words

get Grant out
  10. Hell! Due to some police actions the top games in our competition are suspended tomorrow
    I was so looking forward to it:S
  11. Originally posted by U2sBiggestFan[..]

three words

get Grant out

José was much better...hope he will return one day
  12. Originally posted by yuri31Chelsea are out of F.A. Cup! They lost against Barnsley (who the hell-up are they?) 1-0...Barnsley- the giant-killers

Let's hope no ships sink at sea.The last time Barnsley made the Semi - Finals,the Titanic sank.............