1. but yeah that was an amazing game regardless
  2. poor guardiola
  3. SuperJan, Toby, Davinson and Eriksen all going home.

Can't wait.
  4. Best thing I've seen on VAR -

"I think the #VAR debate comes down to one thing. Are you a fan of watching on tv, where u are happy for a delay and a bit of drama while the judges decide a reality tv result. Or are u a fan that goes to games, and bundles over seats celebrating a 94th min winner"
  5. Dutchie football heart is beating a bit faster these days thanks to Ajax!! So happy they are doing well. we can count our lucky stars, as thanks to them our country must be climbing in the Fifa ranking. And hopefully that's good news for more international football. More. Experience. And hopefully better results at the EC and WC hulde! To the finals please!
  6. Originally posted by mofothethird:Dutchie football heart is beating a bit faster these days thanks to Ajax!! So happy they are doing well. we can count our lucky stars, as thanks to them our country must be climbing in the Fifa ranking. And hopefully that's good news for more international football. More. Experience. And hopefully better results at the EC and WC hulde! To the finals please!
    Thank you, well spoken. Hopefully it's true. And....I'll be there at the semi final. Just like those fantastic games against RM and Juve.
  7. Come on reds!
  8. ^^^ Devils Club,always has been always will be.
  9. Agreed. Can't wait for the victims to inevitably bottle it.