1. Problem is the title will be won and lost on Wednesday evening.If City can't do to United what we did yesterday by completely dismantling United,they don't deserve to win the League.Augero hat trick would be nice...
  2. Originally posted by gmc:[..]
    Problem is the title will be won and lost on Wednesday evening.If City can't do to United what we did yesterday by completely dismantling United,they don't deserve to win the League.Augero hat trick would be nice...
    Another successfully mediocre season achieved by Everton, I guess at the business end of the season cheering against Liverpool is the only thing that keeps things interesting for you.
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Another successfully mediocre season achieved by Everton, I guess at the business end of the season cheering against Liverpool is the only thing that keeps things interesting for you.
    Mmmmm, Silva will come good, Richarlison has done well, Bernard and Digne are ace. Yes, we have always been bitter blues but yesterday’s result was ace and we have always wanted Liverpool to fail and that will continue like any other rival team.
  4. Originally posted by zooropa93:[..]
    Mmmmm, Silva will come good, Richarlison has done well, Bernard and Digne are ace. Yes, we have always been bitter blues but yesterday’s result was ace and we have always wanted Liverpool to fail and that will continue like any other rival team.
    I’m all for a bit of banter and rivalry, it’s part of the game as long as it’s done in good taste. Going on a u2 fan page and typing ‘the Devil’s, club always has been always will be’ after every Liverpool result posted isn’t my style.
  5. RIP Biily McNeill
    .....The First British Man To Lift The European Cup ....Icon And Legend ....A Leader Of 11 Wee Gallus Glasgow Bhoys ......The Lion Sleeps Tonight .....
  6. Gwarn Citeh
  7. RIP Stevie Chalmers .....Two Lions In One Week Is Heartbreaking ......Another Lion Sleeps Tonight ....
  8. Brilliant result, at least it takes the league to the final day, much rather have days like this, champions league regardless of results, than have nothing to play for, hats off to city, if they win the next 2 that would be something like 13 straight wins in PL ..amazing.....good luck to Ajax on Wednesday 👍
  9. Ffs Liverpool
  10. Kloppo!! go Liverpool go