1. Originally posted by SJKamal:@TheRealEdge you are an embarrassment, and that post was shocking. A perfect example of why many people don't like Liverpool Football Club, or their fans.

You attacked Man City's bus, so they sang a song about you losing in Kiev, you all cried and played the victim card (again).

You then publicly called upon their deaths.

Ashamed by nothing, offended by everything.

Yet again another post branding ALL Liverpool fans with same brush, never saw the post, but 99.9% of Liverpool fans are genuine football supporters, I’ve just got back from Madrid, unbelievable night and a brilliant boost for the city (1/2 million at the homecoming) , every club has idiots, I don’t brand ALL based on a minority of idiots / keyboard warriors, so embrace and life is good
  2. Suarez

3. Actually, the second tweet reminds me of a Ajax-Az game. The goalie from Az kicked a pitch invader and got a red card for it.
  4. luisito is crazy
  5. Set up a premier league fantasy football league if anyone fancies putting a team together? Not sure if link works outside UK but could be good craic either way

Code to join is- 83pj9o

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/
  6. In
  7. Got my team picked out, good stuff.
  8. Any Watford fans in here?
  9. Signed up. Although I struggled with recognising half the names. League One is where its at

10. Need something to fill that Sunday gap? Why not make a fantasy football team and join the U2Start league. Bang a gong (get it on). Free to play

Links above to join
  11. I'm in & bump. Kicks off Friday night this year with the Norwich game.
  12. I'm in.Good luck everyone,should be fun....yep & starts Friday with Harry's (WohjBoys) flying Canaries...'...let's be having you,where are you...'