1. HE'S THE MAN!
  2. back to back days of absolutely brilliant & breathtaking football moments. just wow.
  3. Poch was greetin' like a wain. I love that.
  4. Proud of Ajax. Really enjoyed their games. Today was just too much...unfortunately...

Head up high
  5. Liverpool vs. Tottenham, I really really don’t know who I want to win this. Can both lose??
  6. Ajax is a great team, with young players but inexperienced.
    They need to hear U2's last album (bad joke)
  7. Bye bye Ajax - English clubs rule Europe.

Liverpool to lift old big ears as we are the better team.

But hats off to Spurs and HA HA HA HA to Ajax - though they had a talented team just not enough experience to seal the victory it seems.
  8. It would be nice if Spurs won it. A different team for once.
  9. Originally posted by TheRealEdge:Bye bye Ajax - English clubs rule Europe.

Liverpool to lift old big ears as we are the better team.

But hats off to Spurs and HA HA HA HA to Ajax - though they had a talented team just not enough experience to seal the victory it seems.
    Very talented, but I think HA HA HA is too much denigrating to a team that did a great job!
  10. We don't care if you don't like us and when you talk about bottle - ha ha we're in the final and still could win our league. What have you got? Nothing.

We only support Liverpool - any other team we don't care about. Only Liverpool.

We respect good teams and good players but we NEVER support them.

Feel free to comment when you've won the CL or stay bitter because your teams are inferior.

Ajax are already selling their best players - typical money over respect and commitment. When you've sold your best players then you'll disappear again into nothing. Your own fault.