1. We're having a little WAR25 celebration week over at thelarrymullenband, so I thought I'd post this one here, too:

"WAR TORONTO"

OUT OF CONTROL (*CUT IN)
    TWILIGHT
    AN CAT DUBH / INTO THE HEART (*BLACK SCREEN)
    SURRENDER
    TWO HEARTS BEAT AS ONE
    SECONDS
    SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY
    THE CRY / THE ELECTRIC CO.
    I FALL DOWN
    OCTOBER
    I THREW A BRICK THROUGH A WINDOW
    A DAY WITHOUT ME (*CUT OFF)
    NEW YEAR'S DAY (*CUT IN)
    GLORIA
    PARTY GIRL
    11 O'CLOCK TICK TOCK
    I WILL FOLLOW

TOTAL: 1:19:49

DVD (from 2nd Gen VHS) ripped to avi Video (xvid/mp3)

Download all parts to unzip

2. thank you downloading now!
  3. many thanks. Rare War stuff can't be bad
  4. This can't be bad as Gerard said. Thank you very much, Yeah
  5. Thanks to @ricku2 we now have this audience-shot video in its show pages: https://u2start.com/shows/590/#!video . It's pretty historical because it's one out of the only 2 existing audience video recordings (*#) of the War Tour. SO MUCH ENERGY coming both from above and beneath the stage.

(*#) BTW we also have the other one, 1983-05-11 Palladium (NYC)
  6. Funnily enough the sound on this Toronto video is slightly better than the audio bootleg we already have Even though it seems to be the same source recording, this seems to be a lower generation. The audio of the video was probably extracted and transferred to tape, therefore losing some more quality along the CD>FLAC>MP3 transfer that's on the lineage.
  7. The peak of the show is 11 O'Clock Tick Tock for sure. The stage is "invaded" by four young women and they dance around Bono to the point where he almost falls to the ground. After reminding them that their concert is not a Duran Duran show, he starts a kind of square dance with two girls on each arm.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:The peak of the show is 11 O'Clock Tick Tock for sure. The stage is "invaded" by four young women and they dance around Bono to the point where he almost falls to the ground. After reminding them that their concert is not a Duran Duran show, he starts a kind of square dance with two girls on each arm.
    U2 where two years behind Duran Duran at that time and when Simon Le Bon bummed a worst note at Live Aid, our favourite band peaked at the first their highness and beated and knocked out from his throne!