1. I just downloaded this show to send a copy to my friend in NZ. It was his first U2 show and I know he's going to be chuffed when he gets the CDs!

I was really impressed with the sound on this boot - it's only rated 3/5 but I'd probably give it a 4 (although I'm no expert!) The vocals come through really clearly.

Also a superb setlist - One Tree Hill is amazing plus there's loads of 'snippets'. I loved Can't Stand the Rain and Four Seasons In One Day during Elevation plus a bit of Sgt Peppers during Beautiful Day.

Anyway I just wanted to say 2 things...a massive THANKS to the taper / uploader and if you haven't heard this show it's well recommended!

2. No thanks! Compared to the bootlegs of the Japan shows (especially Japan 3) it's a good audience recording but you're right, maybe something more; 3,5 or so It indeed is a great show, I love listening to it, especially Elevation with all the snippets.

Glad you could make someone happy with it! We're keep doing our best tryin' to get every U2 bootleg online.
  3. Thanks for the reply - I'll have to check out that Japan show.

You're doing a great job!

Cheers!