1. The version from Boston DVD, I love the outro, although I think it's pretty cool how Bono comes up with alternate lyrics for most of the venues they play at (I don't know whether that came around during Vertigo tour or whether he did it for Elevation aswell?) during the middle 8
  2. Slane, Notre Dame '01 and Saitama; the elevation tour was best for this song for me personally, but saitama is amazing too!
  3. Honolulu, 2006-12-something.

When Bono sings, "see the world in red, white, and blue... Honolulu right in front of you," I always think, "you sick bastard, stop showing off the fact that you have an amazing voice again!"
  4. I might repeat myself, but Live8 is completely amazing. Crowd goes nuts, Bono sings it decently good and the Sgt. Pepper snippet has a greatly special meaning with Paul McCartney 15 meters away from Bono.
  5. For me it's without any doubt the one from
    2005 09-21 - Chicago

--> great snippets and Bono's extraordinarily heartfelt kudos for Bob, John and co... *sigh*
  6. Was just listening to Chicago 5 from IE and thought I'd say it's one of my favourite versions from the last few tours. Guess it helps that I was there too but I love it.
  7. Elevation versions seemed to carry more of a punch.
  8. 360 at the Rosebowl performance was probably my favorite. Several snippets in it and seemed to have a ton of energy behind it. Same with Vertigo in this concert.
  9. Rome Stadio Olimpico 2010 and Slane Castle 2005
  10. oh yes sorry i was there but i'm too old
  11. The album version.