1. we're basically and clearly from another era hehe
  2. Originally posted by clover68:anyone here has listened well to the album in full and wants to review it?
    i'm going to wait to have the hard copy .. i'm still such a stupid romantic .. hehehe

I am reviewing it when I receive my copy next week. The first time I will listen to it is when the CD has arrived at my house - not resorting to any stream or Spotify.

Really looking forward to listening to it, I must admit.
  3. I'm in the presence of a physical copy and the bonus tracks are sooo good too!
  4. i still have to wait .. till 12th at least
  5. I think it's a really strong album - David is looking back (check the Five Years quote at the end of the second last song ), but also - definitely - forward. He's enjoying doing (great) music. Some songs are great - right up with his most classic work. The whole album is (almost?) right up there with the Berlin triology. The bonus tracks are indeed strong - So She should have probably made it to the album. This isn't a new Ziggy Stardust or Diamond Dogs, but who can write such albums these days? It is, however, an altogether terrific piece of music all the same. Tony Visconti says Bowie might work on a second album later this year. Let's hope so - it will be definitely worth it!
  6. He's tapping into that later-day greatness that Bob Dylan and Johnny Cash had Making music THEY like as opposed to what would be "commercially successful." I hope U2 follow suit but I doubt it hah
  7. Did someone already got hands on the 4th bonus track (Japanese only) named 'God Bless The Girl' ?
  8. tomorrow is the day of shopping for me
  9. Listening to this at the moment, it IS very good
  10. Has anyone listened to Toy?

11. I dont get all the fuss?
    I dont think his new album is anything special
    I know his earlier stuff was brilliant and I do still love it
    but not so much as to love his new stuff because of his rep