1. Originally posted by easports43Disregard the PM I sent you, Jeremy.

OK...did you HAVE to get us all curious!?!
  2. When I get round to it, I'll upload some covers and provide links for you guys to check out, but at the moment I've not had the chance to...
  3. Originally posted by Ali709Good job on Pride and still haven't found...
    By the way...I love (and surely Remy does as well) the way you've advertised U2Start on YouTube

ya i hope so. i found this site through youtube so maybe i can light the way for some fans who still havent found what their looking for lol
  4. Originally posted by WojBhoyWhen I get round to it, I'll upload some covers and provide links for you guys to check out, but at the moment I've not had the chance to...

cant wait for it Harry!
  5. hey guys just bumping this topic
  6. Those covers are amazing mate! wish i had your talent..
  7. You're talented. Do you run guitar lessons in this forum?
  8. Originally posted by aussiemofoYou're talented. Do you run guitar lessons in this forum?

hahaha thanks guys, but thats as close to guitar lessons as it gets lol
  9. Originally posted by thebonodrums[..]

cant wait for it Harry!

Ha, I'll be as quick as I can lol, but my acoustic is currently in repair and my electric has to be repaired aswell, and in both cases I've managed to wreck the nuts lol. We restringed/restrung my acoustic (electro-acoustic, call it what you will) a while back, but the replacement nut was too short so the strings touched the first fret divider thingy, so the whole fret board effectively moved up one with your orthodox first fret acting as an extension to the nut lol...all very confusing. But I'v played it so much since that I got used to it, but everyone else said I should get it repaired for their sake lol. And last night, I was attempting to restring the electric and part of the nut broke off, so that needs repairing lol...THAT said, I'm borrowing an Squire from my cousin whilst I wait to take the damaged one away, so I may be able to get something up - anyone know where you can get an Electric Co. backing track?

10. Hey guys, a cover for you guys to check out - it's an acoustic version of Stay (Faraway, So Close!) that I did about 15 minutes ago prior to putting it up on here. It's not the perfect take, and I recorded it on my MP3 player so there's one or two glitchy bits, plus the fact my voice isn't up to scratch unfortunately but in our house it's hard to get a quiet 10 minutes just to do some recording without much background noise lol (3 dogs who bark when the clock ticks and living right by a main road doesn't help to be fair).

www.myspace.com/harrywojmusic

PS - the site is my music profile if you're interested, but there's not much to be interested about because there's only this cover at the moment lol, I haven't recorded/written any of my own material or put together any other covers.

Well...

I lie, there's a shocking cover of the Fly I did a while ago, but that's long since been deleted because I can't bear listening to it lol.

11. Awesome work, mate!