1. Originally posted by haytrainAlright, I can't create the topic and not contribute....here goes:

I played along with this backing track last week while visiting my brother (using his gear). Anyways, I don't consider myself a guitarist, but just like to mess around every once in a while. Forgive the wrong notes!

All I Want Is You

[YouTube Video]

Not bad jeremy!!!!
  2. Originally posted by haytrainAlright, I can't create the topic and not contribute....here goes:

I played along with this backing track last week while visiting my brother (using his gear). Anyways, I don't consider myself a guitarist, but just like to mess around every once in a while. Forgive the wrong notes!

All I Want Is You

[YouTube Video]

Pretty good Jeremy. Even if a few of the notes are wrong.
  3. Sounds good to me, Jeremy!
  4. Better effort than me chief!
  5. Ok, I've FINALLY got another cover up lol.

UTEOTW - guitar + backing track. It's not brilliant, like I always say it's recorded on an mp3 (the riff isn't as clear as I wish it could be) and I'm still not adept at harmonics, but other than that I think it's acceptable lol...

Please be nice

www.myspace.com/harrywojmusic

(It may not be uploaded YET, I only put it on the Myspace server 5 minutes ago...)
  6. Originally posted by WojBhoyOk, I've FINALLY got another cover up lol.

UTEOTW - guitar + backing track. It's not brilliant, like I always say it's recorded on an mp3 (the riff isn't as clear as I wish it could be) and I'm still not adept at harmonics, but other than that I think it's acceptable lol...

Please be nice

www.myspace.com/harrywojmusic

(It may not be uploaded YET, I only put it on the Myspace server 5 minutes ago...)

Sounds really good, Harry!
  7. great cover harry! sounds awesome!
  8. Cheers guys, means a lot

I'm thinking I should cut down the distortion though...
  9. Bump - just uploaded a new clearer version of UTEOTW, same place (www.myspace.com/harrywojmusic), but I cut down the distortion until the outro, the solo is more complete (if less accomplished in its performance lol ) and I still haven't quite mastered harmonics on the 5th and 7th frets, hence why during the middle 8 it isn't as good as it could be, but shit - am I the Edge? No lol (I'm just an idealist perfectionist type of guy lol...).
  10. GREAT MAN WOOOHOOOOO !!!!!

11. Question - you aren't using the old capo, so am I to assume that you're playing that in A?

12. yes my capo was at my church at the time so I was forced to stick with the key of A.