1. Originally posted by thebonodrumsyes my capo was at my church at the time so I was forced to stick with the key of A.

I thought I'd noticed something different lol...
  2. ya eventually ill borrow my friends reverb pedal which has the exact shimmer effect from the vertigo tour versions. sounds really lovely.
  3. Alright, let's try this again....

Here's me trying to play With or Without You. My video camera is a piece of crap, so the sound quality is pretty bad, and as far as what happened 1:47 into the song....even Edge makes mistakes sometimes!

4. Originally posted by haytrainAlright, let's try this again....

Here's me trying to play With or Without You. My video camera is a piece of crap, so the sound quality is pretty bad, and as far as what happened 1:47 into the song....even Edge makes mistakes sometimes!

[YouTube Video]

Great effort Jeremy! Although you're a bastard for having an E-bow lol...and yes, your camera doesn't really do your guitar sound much, if any, justice, but it still sounds good enough to gauge the fact that this is a great effort!

And what happened at 1:47 is classic!
  5. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    Great effort Jeremy! Although you're a bastard for having an E-bow lol...and yes, your camera doesn't really do your guitar sound much, if any, justice, but it still sounds good enough to gauge the fact that this is a great effort!

And what happened at 1:47 is classic!

My brother is the bastard. It's his ebow.
  6. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

My brother is the bastard. It's his ebow.

Erm, ok...well...Jeremy's brother, you're a bastard! lol.
  7. very good jeremy!!!! way to go bro!!!! This idea of ours turned out to be pretty sweet!!!
  8. Originally posted by thebonodrumsvery good jeremy!!!! way to go bro!!!! This idea of ours turned out to be pretty sweet!!!

Thanks, Sam
  9. ok, a question...what are the chords used for So Cruel in the acoustic version?
  10. Originally posted by Ali709ok, a question...what are the chords used for So Cruel in the acoustic version?

I'm assuming Ab, Eb and Db - the album version is in A, and considering they played everything half a step down (slight exaggeration ) on ZooTV, that's my guess. I haven't got my guitar to hand but it sounds like it's in Ab to me...
  11. Doesn't sound right Harry...I'm not that good with chords, but from what I'm hearing in Milan 92, it's different...the Ab sounds fine, but the rest...it actually sounds like it's just two chords.
  12. On the chorus bit, it should go Ab, Db, Eb, but I can't remember for sure...but during the verse it's just Ab, and then Eb at the end of each bar