1. Excellent stuff indeed hipster Sergio !!
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    hahaha, indeed. Just like U2, if it was for them, they'd play 40-song setlists just like Pearl Jam or Bruce Springsteen, but they are concerned about curfews and that's why we get 22 songs sets instead.

</sarcasm>

And the grammy for best sarcasm...
  3. Short and sweet
  4. In Williamsburg, Virginia, about 6 yesterday evening... walking down the street and I hear a band singing and playing Streets..! I couldn’t get to where they were, no idea who they were... it sounded really good. It was slightly rearranged, slightly folksier and a bit less thunderous but still with that classic Edge ringing sound. The singer was a bit more raspy than Bono, and they wound the song down, then he repeated the ‘beaten and blown by the wind’ part acapella and went back into it... it sounded pretty cool! Afterward, I could hear the singer say ‘that is one of my favorite songs...’ then something along the lines of ‘a great song, really lifts you up from hard times’. Cool mystery moment for me!
  5. Everybody Runs To Stand Hurt

6. Wow, that is a really impressive cover and medley!
  7. Celebrating the start of my U2 week. Recorded this one

8. How did you (anyone in a U2 tribute act) start a tribute band in the first place? Just curious! I wouldn’t mind trying one myself, just gotta find other people around the north west UK who can put time, effort and actually hold a tune.... oh and like U2, which is probably the hardest thing!