1. All the items i have are written down on My pc .all saved in my "U2cds&vinyls" file
    Name.date.state.etc...
    Last year it happened that My cd list and vinyl list Got erased For mistake.
    Except For my U2 and Simple Minds lists...
    I had cold sweats For that
  2. They are fabulous books. Once the Internet started to kick off in the late 90s, U2 Live was my 'go to' for what to download. You could also read it gig by gig and get a feel for how the tours were progressing. It would be fantastic if there was an update, but everything is online now.
  3. Originally posted by Fly40:All the items i have are written down on My pc .all saved in my "U2cds&vinyls" file
    Name.date.state.etc...
    Last year it happened that My cd list and vinyl list Got erased For mistake.
    Except For my U2 and Simple Minds lists...
    I had cold sweats For that
    My worst nightmare!
  4. Originally posted by Anam:They are fabulous books. Once the Internet started to kick off in the late 90s, U2 Live was my 'go to' for what to download. You could also read it gig by gig and get a feel for how the tours were progressing. It would be fantastic if there was an update, but everything is online now.
    I suppose the only successful music magazine left is the rolling stone issues

5. That's the last one updated...2003
  6. Sure Man...
    The problem is that what's been erased is
    My 5000 cd list
    My 3000 vinyls list
    And now i'm re-writing all...again...day by day...
    Luckily My U2 and Simple M have not been erased

7. I mentioned this elsewhere earlier. Found it in a box while looking for Zoo Radio. It's the 'official' cassette inlay card for the Zooropa show at the RDS in 93 that U2/ Hot Press published. Tbere was also one in 1989 for the Point Depot broadcast.
  8. Yes sure.lovely!